New 2 Hybrid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New 2 Hybrid....

Hi everyone hope everything is well....the names Fidel and No my last name isn't Castro...LOL Its Garcia....I'm 23 Years old, My parents are from Jalisco, Mexico known for where Tequila is made so I got you covered...My dad was always into cars and i spent alot of my younger years going to Shows...mainly muscle cars...He now has a 1969 Z28/RS Camaro Huger Orange with Black Stripes all original! I Grew up in Camarillo my whole life....I now work for the City Of Oxnard Water Dept. full time... I now live In Newbury Park and I go to Ventura College.....I'll be getting my AA this fall and Plan on being an RN if I ever pass Microbiology...Yes a Gaylord Focker....
    I wanna be part of Team Hybrid because it looks like a very fun, well organized group and you guys have such a diverse group of cars and Nationalities in the club...which gives everyone alot more different opinions on what to do to the cars, along with it being alot funner with so many different personalities. And bottom line you guys are one of the best out there n Hey your local with bad ass rides! One of my best friends recently applied Sergio with the Blue 350Z and me n him are usually always going to meets and shows together, giving each other pointers on our cars, n racing each other to see if the so why not make it alot funner with Team Hybrid. I originally had met James once at blockbuster and asked him about his car since I love euros and he told me I should checkout Team Hybrid....i then saw you guys at HIN Anaheim and saw how much fun you guys were having...I thought it was just for Imports at the time...I think I would be a great addition to the club because I love going to shows, going to car meets, going to the canyons, anything that has to do with cars!! I am the kind of person that's out cleaning his car at 2am!! LOL I love helping others with ideas and am pretty creative....I'm fun to have around, i am very dedicated and tend to make people laugh! A team is a group full of different faces, opinions, and attitudes and I know Team Hybrid wouldn't regrett having me around...
    My car was featured at the SEMA 03' Show at the Volvo display along with another one...I have a Passion Red 2004 S60R AWD done by EVOLVE which is one of the leading Tuners for Volvo...I have a full Evolve Body Kit, Evolve: 3"Proto- type
    Exhaust, Evolve ECU/Power Chip Tune, Evolve Intake, 3.5" Down Pipe, Stock K24 Turbo on 19-20 PSI, Upper Engine mount bushing, Upper and Lower silicone hoses, Cool Mist Methanol Injection, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, front and rear anti-sway bars, Eibach Lowering Suspension, Drilled Rotors, Brembo Stock brakes, stainless steel brake lines, 19x9 Evolve Wheels , 235/35/19 BFG G-Force tires, Sparco Shifter, custom CF Methanol Switch.....Hope to meet all of you soon....

For the future I wanna get a front mount intercooler next made by phuzzy motorsports, re-paint my body kit, and the Upgraded turbo that VIVA Performance offers....also some RED BRIDE bucket seats but DAMN there expensive....

Welcome to the forums. I was just in Jalisco last week. Very good Tequila!! I can never drink Jose, Patron, or any others like that again.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Nice to meet you Scott...

Yea Jose Cuervo is a bunch of crap!! they dye their anejo to get the aged color....true story...and Patron jacked their recipe from a Tequila called 7 Leguas....owner of Patron used to be teamed up with them, then he made "Patron" and screwed the 7 Leguas guys out of the contract....now hes a billionaire!! i havnt had any in a while though....all it took is one bad experience!lol

Comment

Yeah, there were a guy who worked at Don Crispin who told us a very similar story about Jose Cuervo adding color and using unnatural ingrediants to obtain a look and taste.
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Welcome Mr.Sema 03,hope 2 see that car in sema 2010/11....lol

Comment

Aww yeah! Any pics? I love cars that aren't that mainstream...props on being different!

Comment

Car Pics...

Thanx bro...Yea i posted some pics under my album...dont kno if you can see them...??

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal probie) and give him access to our private forums. Thank you.
                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

glad to see more people doing things in a different flavour.

...plus it's refreshing to see an in-depth intro. good stuff!

as for tequila...

I'm usually drinking heradura or centenario leyendo.

Comment

Thanx...Yea Herradura is good stuff! So is the Centenario....

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Thanx....nice to hear from a Hunny...

Comment

Welcome bro!

Comment

Welcome......

Comment

Thanx guys....Hope to see you guys n your EVOs soon!!

Comment

Working...
                              X