Dubwars 07/08/07

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubwars 07/08/07

Just wanted to post the Post-Show results if any-1 is curious. (not to mention boost my ego).

There was only 1 Hybrid car that showed up - 1999 VW Passat, but in true Hybrid Fashion Ruled the show by taking home a 1st place in the VW B5/B6 Category. Yet ANOTHER show that Hybrid dominated in. that's a 100% entry to win ratio if your curious. Just thought i'd share.

Here's a pic from the show:

-Chef

I also forgot to mention: THe reason the need for me to be at this show....This was the 3rd year in a row i took 1st in my category. 1st place in '05/'06/'07. So i was doing a Huangster move and getting my 3-peat win!
    Last edited by ChefHybrid; 07-10-2007, 03:15 PM. Reason: add more info

Also forgot to mention, thanks to the show i noticed i had blown my CV boot (the side i took the rim off of) and ended up needing a new axle, tires, and found out i'm in need of a major overhaul.

So fixed the axle once i got back to vegas and got a set of temp tires till i find a new set.

All that for a 1st place trophy....sheesh!

P.S. i'm looking for some 225/40/18 tires if any-1 has a set. Going smaller to roll the tires a bit more so i can drop the front more for a "raked" look. Or maybe even a 215 for the fronts.

Comment

Congrats Chef on another well deserved win!

Comment

congrats Chef

Comment

nice chef!

Comment

nice!!! 4-peat

Comment

congrats chef!! looking good as alway!!

Comment

congratz Chris, making me proud as always!

ps. will email you this week about *classified* hahaha

Comment

Thanks guys! Just trying to make you all pround and let you know that the Vegas Chaper is Hitting it HARD in the shows! :P

Comment

NICE JOB! I couldn't make it because I needed the rest and Dion had a family matter and couldn't make it at the last minute.

Comment

Thanks. SOrry i missed you guys there. Next time. Let me know what your next gig.

Comment

My car just went into the shop today for ICE. It's gonna be a super clean setup with 100% european components

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                          My car just went into the shop today for ICE. It's gonna be a super clean setup with 100% european components
                          nice, God Father status

Comment

congrats!!!!

Comment

actually I lied, my speakers are Israeli....

Comment

Working...
                              X