Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - www.HellaFlush.com - S14

Hybridz:

Congratulations to Nick Irie's Nissan S14 for being featured in the online website - HellaFlush.com. Please visit http://fatlace.com/hellaflush/theflu...ned-kouki.html

Toned Kouki:

Neek wrote, "I met up with the homie Nick from Spring Mountain Auto Body to shoot his super sick Kouki. As I followed him to do the shoot I can see his crazy camber on his 19×9.5+6 / 19×11-17 Work Varianza’s. Passing thru traffic I can see the light reflecting on his custom 2 toned paint job with the metallic sparkle glittering. My music was blasting in the ride, but it over took it by Nick’s SR20DET with a Garrett GT2871R Turbo spooling right next to me. Did a Video shoot and Pics…so check it out below!"

Specs:

Exterior
    Full Origin Aggressive aerokit
    Origin 20mm Fender
    Origin 50mm Rear Overfender
    Origin (1700mm)GT wing
    Custom House of Kolor Lemon Yellow paint (Sunset red/ice white pearl)
    Custom Maziora blue/green chameleon
    JDM kouki headlight conversion
    LED taillights
    TCS Carbon Fiber Racing Mirrors
    OEM silvia hood emblem

Wheels & Tires
    Work Varianza T1S 19×9.5(+6), 19×11(-17)
    BFGoodrich Super Sport 245/35/19
    BFGoodrich Super Sport 235/35/19

The Video:

http://vimeo.com/10937176

Pictures:

Magazine & online scoreboard as of 05/07/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 6 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 2 online feature, 3 event coverages, 2 show flyers and 2 COVER articles.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Nick's 240 is so sexy.. Let the haters hate on the car man! When u have hater, that means u are doing something better than them hahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
      Nick's 240 is so sexy.. Let the haters hate on the car man! When u have hater, that means u are doing something better than them hahahaha!
      +1 on that congrats mr.nick.....

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
        x3!!

Comment

Working...
        X