Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony / Best Buy Convention, Las Vegas - April 12-14, 2010

Hybridz:

SONY USA teamed up with me for a special project that debuted @ the Sony/Best Buy Convention on April 11th @ the Sands/Palazzo Convention Center. This special Hybrid car is the Tangelo EVO IX owned by Charleston Penesa of LV Chapter. The EVO was placed in the Sony Mobile Electronics Booth #1460. Not only was the car placed in the booth, Sony requested for me to represent Sony and Charleston to represent Team Hybrid @ the booth for the convention. Lastly, much props to Tom Milroy of SMA & Team Hybrid LV Chapter for building the entire system in 10 working days and Archie Concon who opened up his house for me to stay for the entire trip. Hybrid luv baby!

Here is Day 1 (04/12). Driving the Tangelo EVO on the I15 to the show.

Driving into the Sands/Palazzo Convention Center.

more pics to come...
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Continuing pictures of Day 1 (04/12). Setting up the Sony Booth & Team Hybrid's Tangelo EVO IX built by Charleston Penesa.

more pics to come...

Comment

MoaR!!!!

Comment

Look at that huge ass SONY sticker on the car.. Who put that on?lol hahahaha

Comment

^^LOL..

SONY is sexy!!! I used to have Visonik!!

Comment

tangelo is mellow

love the color... dang sony is doin it cool these days... haha hmmm ...

Comment

Continuing pictures of Day 1 (04/12). Pictures of the convention center followed by dinner with some of our LV Chapter Hybrid Family. Thanks again to Chivas from SMA for treating all of us out.

more pics to come...

Comment

Day 2 (04/13). Opening Day of the Best Buy Convention.

1. Here I am working and representing SONY.

2. The proud owner and builder of the Tangelo EVO IX, Charleston Penesa.

3. The proud leader and his member for building a Hybrid Quality Car, trusting in the Hybrid Formula/Tradition and representing Team Hybrid @ the Sony Booth.

4. One of LV Chapter Directors, Nick Irie, stopped by to show Hybrid Luv.

5. Sony's Automotive Stereo Booth

6. The crowds the Tangelo EVO IX drew. Sony loved our build, execution and stereo customization which was built in 10 business days (Thanks to Tom from Team Hybrid & SMA).

7. Owner of West Coast Customs showing Hybrid Luv.

8. The award winning/published (1 cover, 1 online feature & 2 published articles in less than a calendar year) Team Hybrid's Tangelo EVO IX. Charleston would like to give props and thanks to: "My wife & kids for support & inspiration, James Lin of Team Hybrid & Hybrid Hunnyz, Team Hybrid Family (www.teamhybrid.com), Joe at NRG, everyone at SMAB, Ken at Endura-Tech, Brian & AJ at BCE Design, Dougs Dyno power, Jamie Jarvi @ AMSOil, MIZU, SONY, Meguiar’s, BFGoodrich Tires and the rest of the people who helped me out thank you. May 15+ years of Team Hybrid’s Tradition-Philosophy-Innovation-Management-Quality continue making import history…"

This is one of the finest examples in 2010 of what happens when a member of Team Hybrid accepts an opportunity by Hybrid Management and gives 110%. Second, this is also the difference of the level of excellence of what a member of Team Hybrid can accomplish vs. not being in Hybrid. Lastly, while most of the teams these days are chasing dreams, our members are not only living their dreams but exceeding them by their wildest imaginations. This is what legends do and how a legendary team provides, performs, executes and manages itself.

Comment

Working...
                X