Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Las Vegas E36 M3

Hey all,

Name is Emery but ya ll can call me Em as everyone else that know of me does. I'm a good friend of Kioni ( TBevoIX ) who represents team hybrid with his Black Evo. I also work with him as well. He referred me here to possibly be a prospective member in the near future.

I currently own 3 cars including my 98 BMW M3 sedan, 96 Mazda Miata, 92 Lexus SC300. ive always had a great passion for cars and anyone and everyone that knows me i have a pet peeve about having a clean car. i can honestly it be hard to find the same cars that own in better and cleaner condition. I detail on the side and i find myself constantly cleaning my cars on a regular basis.

anyways onto my M3.

i bought the car late summer of last year and looked and looked for a very long time searching for the perfect M3 sedan. after some looking around I found an original owner Dakar Yellow sedan in New Jersey. I knew this would be a keeper know the owner was a meticulous owner just as myself and was a true BMW fanatic since he owns the 98 dakar M3 sedan accompanied by an 2001 M5, X5 and the new e92 M3. he included 2 binders of maintenance records including receipts for as little as gas fill-ups. this guy had everything down on paper. the car was bone stock with all the upgrades out of the factory. right then and there i knew i found the car i was looking for. might i add the 4 door M3s on came out for 2 years so they are pretty rare in form, along with that a lot of them were automatic as the one i found was a M3/4/5spd.

hope to meet some of the las vegas member soon!

onto the pictures........hope you all like it

mod list will be up shortly

first aquired

now as it sits

my sc300

my miata

ENJOY!
    Last edited by untamedm3; 05-18-2010, 12:38 PM.

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Sick.....love the rides and welcome

Comment

whats good em....welcome

Comment

Welcome.. Nice cars.. Check us out at Remix this weekend..

Comment

Cool collection! Another Em, eh? Welcome! I love the meshies, what are they/size?

Comment

They look like BBS LM's.
              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

welcome to the forum. nice whips !

Comment

i've always luved the 4 door M3s And its nice to kno that there is another dude that goes by "EM" out there haha welcome to the boards

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                    And its nice to kno that there is another dude that goes by "EM" out there
                    I never thought I'd know another "Em".

Don't worry Em... no matter how many Em's I run into...you'll always be the #1 Em in my pants..... I mean heart.
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      I never thought I'd know another "Em".

Don't worry Em... no matter how many Em's I run into...you'll always be the #1 Em in my pants..... I mean heart.
                      Haha same here EM but in my heart not my pants ......lol

Comment

LOL! both of u know how to tickle my special area(s) U guys are my #1 Scotts and Charlestons as well

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                          i've always luved the 4 door M3s And its nice to kno that there is another dude that goes by "EM" out there haha welcome to the boards
                          You will always be my number #1 lol

Nice whips btw!!!

Comment

Welcome Em....I dont think ive ever seen a 4 door M3 in that color! Rare it is....especially for it to be that clean and it be 12 years old....Nothing makes me happier than to say Welcome to another Euro...LOL I can relate to you on the always cleaning your cars!!

Comment

nice rides

nice rides the bmw is pretty sick

Comment

Working...
                              X