might get a hyabusa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• might get a hyabusa

im interested in getting a hyabusa... is that good enough to join the team... or do i need to turbo?? hmmm reply please ... im intered in getting 2008-09 hyabusa cbx1300r if i get the 08 its the black but 09 should it be black or silver? i really like the silver... need reply... thanks

ps might get the hyabusa by the end of this year but might not be able to turbo until later... keep that in mind...

las vegas

im locally located in las vegas

Comment

We've had a Busa show with us once. It was an 04 that was lowered, stretched, painted, polished, NOS, etc, but no Turbo. I don't know enough about Bikes, so I'd get what is cheaper so U can afford more add on's.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

yeah i like the yoshimura exhaust maybe the rs-3 turbo nos and the fuel things that make it the motor use 3x's the amount of fuel supposing that makes it go faster ... so imma get the 08 its nice they are like 12000 dollars and maybe and ill look at other parts to see what is good on them...

Comment

savage wheels for my hayabusa

i found these real cool hayabusa rims

Comment

Thats funny you ask cause my co worker asked the same thing, if we took bikes on the team? he actually just bought an 09' Silver Hyabusa brand new!! He said the insurance is expensive!! hes scared to take it over 100....then again hes over 300 lbs...lol Hes saving up for that Yoshimura Exhaust...

Comment

some things i want to get for my hayabusa

im also thinking about getting the 330 fat tire but no stretch but ill probablly lower it ... the turbo is still something i want to do to it.. and maybe some motor work... if the turbo isnt 8,000 dollars i seen one that is.. lol but i have also seen turbos for like 4,200$ those seem reasonable... not sure on the nitrous tho... but the fat tire is a sure thing... if i custom paint it... give me suggestions on color.. im thinking about a redishorange seems like a good bike color...

Comment

Working...
              X