hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi

Hello everyone my name is marilyn. I'm excited to see what hybrid is all about. My car is a work in progress. I have a midnight blue 2003 rsx. I'm here to learn new ways to fix up my car and have a good time. I look forward to meeting the whole team. If u have question let me know.

Welcome Marilyn!
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hi Marilyn. It's Alvin. Welcome to the forums. If you have any questions just ask. Also post some pics of you(r) Car.

Comment

Hey Kitty..lol Nice meeting you Wed night! Nice to see a female thats into the import scene!!

Comment

Thanks well I hope u guys don't mind having a girl in the team. Is there other girls in it

Comment

Originally posted by marilyn sandoval View Post
              Thanks well I hope u guys don't mind having a girl in the team. Is there other girls in it
              Yes there are. Aside from the wifes and GF's, we do have Maila (username MPLASKETT) who is a female Hybrid Member.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change her SN (SoCal Chapter probie). Thank you.
                  "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                    Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change her SN (SoCal Chapter probie). Thank you.
                    Done.

Comment

Hey,
                      Spotted you at Burbank Macy's parking lot today around 11am. You didn't notice since you were driving 40mph at the lot.. LOL.. Recognized the Hellokitty stickers!!

-alvin

Comment

did my beer come out of your pants ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                          Hey,
                          Spotted you at Burbank Macy's parking lot today around 11am. You didn't notice since you were driving 40mph at the lot.. LOL.. Recognized the Hellokitty stickers!!

-alvin
                          how long did you follow her for Alvin???

Comment

Yes the beer came out just fine. Thank u but don't do it again

Comment

Lol I wasn't going fast u were just going slow that's all. I was rushing cuz I was late to work

Comment

Working...
                              X