wazzzup!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wazzzup!

Whats goin on everyone? My name is Mike and i'm new to the Team. I'm 22 from Simi Valley but still on Active Duty with the Army stationed 30 miles outside of Barstow (beautiful place!) at Ft Irwin (even nicer!!) haha but im a couple hours from Vegas and LA so i look forward to meeting all chapters! I got into the scene when i bought an '03 Evo8 while i was in Iraq in '07 and have been addicted ever since! Unfortunately they werent built to go head on into a center devider at 140 MPH but the seatbelts worked pretty good...
    I'm currently driving an '02 BMW E46 M3 but now im in the works of getting a rhd R33 GT-R Skyline. I look forward to contributing everything i can to the Team and getting to know more cool people with the same interests (especialy drinking) ;D
    I know and have met a few of you already and cant wait to meet everyone else! oh yea....and ofcourse the Hybrid Hunnyz!
    see yall around...

-Mike

Welcome to the forums Mike.. We like how u drink man!!

Comment

Cheers!

Comment

WazUp Mike...It was nice meeting you at China Square last week...I say you keep that color...just my opinion...always love welcoming another Euro to the krew!

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter probie). Thank you.
          "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Done!
            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Welcome Mike!!!

Comment

Thank you =]

Comment

Welcome! Its was nice to meet you!

Comment

omg i was wasted...where did all my money go!? hahaha!

Comment

Damn man you were GONE!!!! hope you made it home safe, though I'm sure you did though

Comment

yea man...good times haha i dont remember leaving the restaraunt! but i woke up in my bed with my clothes and shoes still on hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                        X