Coming back...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming back...

I Hope you guys can welcome me back to the team I've been out for 9 months, missed quite a bit of meetings to solely focus on my family and work. James is nice enough to welcome me back as a full member and to show for SPOCOM.

I sold my Z and got a used c6 z06 and 300c SRT8, I'm working on prepping the SRT8 for SPOCOM, I know it's not an important but I hope you welcome it..looking forward to meet everyone again.

Here's the car...nothing special just some juction produce interior parts, tuned (375whp), asanti 22" wheels, H&R springs and other basic mods..

Welcome Back bro. Good to have U back. JP Parts on the 300, can't ask for anything better.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Welcome back Bro....Ive always liked the SRT8 Line....If i had the cash id get me a Purple Challenger SRT8....but ill still take the Z06 anyday...

Comment

Welcome back.. Its good to have u back again..

Comment

Scott: Mike is officially off "Hybernation" and is now back with our family. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter member) and give him access to our private forums. Thank you.
          "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
              Scott: Mike is officially off "Hibernation" and is now back with our family. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter member) and give him access to our private forums. Thank you.

Done.
              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Thank you fellas..

Comment

Welcome back!!!

Comment

Wow, a z06 and a srt8...I'm not a huge fan of domestics, but those are definitely the cars to have if I were to go domestic. Good taste sir.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
                      Wow, a z06 and a srt8...I'm not a huge fan of domestics, but those are definitely the cars to have if I were to go domestic. Good taste sir.
                      +1 and welcome back from hybernation, Mike!

Comment

Working...
                      X