future probie...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• future probie...

Hey, what's good? My name is Joe Brazelton. I had the chance of meeting a few of Team Hybrid @ the commercial shoot for "Juiced 2:Hot Import Nights". Thanks again for the invite. I really enjoyed myself, btw.
    (I do have pics and videos of the commercial shoot if anyone wants to check them out.)
    I was refered to Hybrid by Dora, and would like to potentially be apart of the family. I'm currently studying to be an RN, and afterwards I plan on being an anesthesiologist.
    I drive a 06 Si. It's stock and i've not began to mod yet.
    i'll post pics asap.
    Hope to meet the rest of the fam, sometime soon.
    Be easy
    Last edited by vivelagrenade; 07-18-2007, 01:38 AM.

Welcome and it was good to meet you at the video shoot. would you mind e-mailing me the pics for that night. my address is [email protected]

Comment

hey whats up and welcome!
      good luck with the RN studies
      we're in the saaaaaaaaame boat lol

Comment

Hey Joe.... I still got your glasses. Hit me up....

Comment

Sup Joe! awkward first meet eh? I never noticed you at SBVC as i'm mostly absorbed with working on my car but... lolz... i was kinda at a loss of words as to how to respond to someone from redlands seeing me every day in san b.

Well don't be a stranger and talk more. (late response but dun' worry. I gotta start talking to more new probies anyway. and it was cool hangin with you at this month's meeting.)

Comment

Working...
          X