Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to all Team-Hybrid Members.

Hey,
    how is everybody from Team-Hybrid doing?

First off I would like to thank James for giving me this opportunity to possibly become a future member of Team-Hybrid. I just got done speaking with James on the phone today and he was explaining to me a little about your crew. So far what I'm looking for in a future crew is a group of people such as yourselves that share the same passion as I do, CARS! A group of people that I can grow close to and share the same hobbies, helping each other out with car mods, attending shows, meets you name it I want to do it! I moved here from the east coast Virginia/Washington D.C. and really do not know that many people that share the same interest as me.

Here is a little bit about my self My name is Thomas or you can call me Tommy Which ever you guys prefer, I am 24/Korean/Married currently in the United States Marine Corps. I served my first 4 year term Honorably serving my corps and my country. Deployed to Iraq once and recently reenlisted into Imagery Analysis Intelligence for my second term for another 4 years. I currently reside in Twenty nine Palms middle of Mojave Desert lol... I will be moving to Riverside/San Diego/Camp Pendleton in the near couple of months and serving my remainder time in SD area. Once my 2nd term is over my wife and I will be moving to Orange County/Irvine area to live here through out my life. Well my dreams and what I want to accomplish as a future Team-Hybrid member is to contribute as much as I can to the Team and to constantly evolve/upgrade to better the team and my own car.

I own three cars. First is my wife's 2006 S2000 AP2, Silverstone. Mod list consists of APEXI N1 coilovers, Work Meister S3 3 piece BBF finish, and PWJDM intake.

My second car is my daily driver 1992 Civic EG Hatchback. Mod list consists of B16A swap, Type R manifold, Synapes fuel pressure regulator, Skunk 2 composite fuel rail, GSR Tranny w/ LSD, PWJDM whale penis intake, chasebays wiring harness, and EG6 front end conversion.

My third car is the car I would like to enter Team-Hybrid with, 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X MR, Phantom Black. I currently am Sponsored by Passwordjdm
    and the car was the first EVO X to have the setup from them. I also might have another sponsor from ARK Design for the upcoming SEMA show. Current Mod list consist of,

Exterior Mods:
    -Varis Carbon Fiber front lip
    -Ralliart Taillights
    -Phillips L.E.D. City lights
    -Perrin Shorty Antenna

Interior Mods:
    -PWJDM Shift Knob

Exhaust Mods:
    -Greddy Ti-C Turboback Exhaust

Engine Mods:
    -PWJDM Dry Carbon Ram Air Intake Box
    -PWJDM Aluminum Velocity Stack
    -PWJDM Dry Carbon Radiator Cooling Plate
    -PWJDM Dry Carbon Valve Cover
    -PWJDM Dry Carbon Spark Plug Wire Cover
    -PWJDM Aluminum Charge Pipe
    -PWJDM Red Fender Washers
    -HKS SSQV3 BOV
    -HKS Circle Earth Grounding Kit
    -HKS Oil Cap
    -HKS Radiator Cap
    -Custom Painted Red Valve Cover

Suspension Mods:
    -BC Racing Coilovers

Wheels/Rubbers:
    -18x10 VOLK GT-V
    -Dunlop Direzza DZ101 265/45R/18

Thank you guys for reading this tread, hopefully soon with your approval I can become a member of this legendary crew.

Here are some pictures of myself and my rides.

A picture of me so you guys know who you are talking too.

At Spocom Long Beach 2010

Featured Article on http://www.autoguide.com/auto-news/2...eye-candy.html

Recent Picture of Engine Bay

My wifes S2000 old setup

Old setup

Current Setup

and another

no pictures of the EG at this moment.

thanks guys hope to talk to you guys soon.
    Last edited by songtiusmc; 07-21-2010, 10:38 PM.

Welcome.. Nice cars..

Comment

Nice. Have her build the S2K more. I like s2K's!!!
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

welcome to the boards, good intro, clean looking cars, but where's ur name? haha just messin w/ u man. Nice pix.. and my eyes might be going out on me but is are there roll bars on the s2k as well? The EG sounds tite as well..'whales penis' exhaust lol nice

Em

Comment

Great intro! But as Em said, you left out your name...Song Ti? Nice cars, welcome!

Comment

Hey guys, thank you for the warm welcome!!! =)
            WOW... where to start, YES the project S2K lol... long story short...
            got the s2k for the wifey, got ARC intake swapped it out with PWJDM dry carbon intake because of the heat soak issue with the ARC Box. Then got the Cusco/Saftey 21 6 point roll cage, APEXI N1 Coilovers, PWJDM Drilled Slotted Rotors, Red PWJDM Fender washers, J's Racing FX 70RR full titanium exhaust. and had a J's racing cf hood, and finally swapped wheels from white te37's to work meister s3 3 piece BBF. Then sold the exhaust,hood,cage... parting out the s2k, Planning on selling the S2K and upgrading for another AWD vehicle a 2009/2010 White Nissan GTR about next year time frame.

BTW EM... your right i left out my name haha thanks for catching that the most important part
            My name is Thomas but people just call me Tommy.

Yep, hopefully my wife could be a member in the future as well... lol she will be driving the Evo, and I will be Driving the GTR or which ever way works best. lol

Nice meeting all of you...
            Hope I get to meet all of you guys in person in the upcoming events/meets to come!
            Last edited by songtiusmc; 07-21-2010, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rikkireyes View Post
              Great intro! But as Em said, you left out your name...Song Ti? Nice cars, welcome!
              yeah sorry I got to fix that.. My names Thomas Song but people call me Tommy.
              Song-T.I is just what I'm used too. lol since I'm in the Military it's Last name first then first name then Middle initial.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Tommy.

Great intro and i'm lookin' forward to meeting you at the next meet.

We've got quite a few Marines and other military on the team, so I'm certain you'll have no problem feelin' right at home.

Comment

Originally posted by songtiusmc View Post

Yep, hopefully my wife could be a member in the future as well...

If you make it as a member, she becomes a member automatically. This is part of our "Family Rule". Immediate family members are automatically in. (ie. brother, sister, mom, dad, son, daughter, wife, husband)
                  I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Well here's some pictures of my old ride to give you guys an Idea of how I like to build cars.... miss her Sha nae nae..

sha nae nae in the desert!

side view of Sha nae nae!

back view of Sha nae nae!

side/top view of Sha nae nae.

and finally the insdie of Sha nae nae...

Mods for my old Z33:
                    -IForged Flux front 19x10 rear 20x10 1/2
                    -Nitto NT555R
                    -INGS + LX full lip kit plus spoiler
                    -CF Air Duct
                    -Eye Lids
                    -HKS Hi Power Exhaust
                    -HKS suction intake
                    -Roof Spoiler
                    -Full sound system from JL audio (2x) JL w7 to rock Sha nae naes fine ass...

she will be missed... *tears*

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
                      If you make it as a member, she becomes a member automatically. This is part of our "Family Rule". Immediate family members are automatically in. (ie. brother, sister, mom, dad, son, daughter, wife, husband)
                      That is dope Scott... that is why I love my wifey and the soul purpose on why I am ALLOWED to Mod cars lol... she shares the same passion as I do....

Comment

Welcome to the forums...

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                          Welcome to the forums...
                          Thank you, looking through the the different threads right now you guys have some really nice cars... and a well built crew very tight foundation.

Comment

wsup devildawg, u stationed at 29 palms? that place suckkkkkks bro LOL. i was there for mojave viper. hope to meet you and your cars soon!

Comment

Originally posted by usmcswong8 View Post
                              wsup devildawg, u stationed at 29 palms? that place suckkkkkks bro LOL. i was there for mojave viper. hope to meet you and your cars soon!
                              wuddup... yeah man stuck in great 29 stumps... moving to Pendleton soon. Next duty station Camp Pen here I come wuahah...

Comment

Working...
                              X