Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Team Hybrid! (:

Hi guys! (:

My name is Angela Su and I currently drive an '08 Honda Civic Si. It's still pretty much stock at the moment, the only mods I have are LED taillights, interior lights, Skunk2 billet knob, Spyder cold air intake, Skunk2 catback exhaust, and LED headlights that I'm hoping to swap out for retrofits. I have a long list of things that I would like to get for my car, but I'm still a full-time student so it's going to be awhile before I get my car to look the way I want it to.

I first met Team Hybrid at SpoCom 2010 in Long Beach. My friend introduced me to Fernando, and there I got to know him and James. After that, I hung out with a couple others and I felt that this team really has a close bond with each other and I would love to be a part of it. I love the organization, management, and the history of how Hybrid became; the fact that they succeed together as a team, and how this was all built from a passion.

I am interested in becoming a potential Hybrid Probie and a Hybrid Hunny because I love cars and I love being around them. Whenever I see really clean cars, it encourages me to work just a bit harder so that someday my car could be up there too.

I would like to learn from the best (Team Hybrid! ) and see what they can teach me. I hope I can be another building block for the team and do whatever I can to the best of my ability to help them stay at the top!

Welcome to the Forums Angela!!

-Alvin

Comment

Welcome to the Forums Angela. Have you filled out the Contract yet? If not, let me know & PM me your email address and I can send it to you and provide all the info you need to get your probation going.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Wow Angela...well said!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
          Welcome to the Forums Angela. Have you filled out the Contract yet? If not, let me know & PM me your email address and I can send it to you and provide all the info you need to get your probation going.
          I'll PM you noww! (:

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
          Wow Angela...well said!!!
          Aww thanks

Comment

Welcome to the boards, Angela. Good intro, and since female members are rare, I am glad that you've taken an interest in our venerated Team! Good luck on your probation, I hope that you continue to learn, breathe, and represent Team Hybrid the best way you can.

Em

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change her SN and access level. Thank you.
              "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Done!
                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                  Welcome to the boards, Angela. Good intro, and since female members are rare, I am glad that you've taken an interest in our venerated Team! Good luck on your probation, I hope that you continue to learn, breathe, and represent Team Hybrid the best way you can.

Em
                  Thanks Em!!!!

Originally posted by James View Post
                  Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change her SN and access level. Thank you.
                  Originally posted by Scott View Post
                  Done!
                  Yaaaay thank you!

Comment

welcome to the team and forum.

Comment

What's up Ang! Welcome back! Going to Nisei?

Comment

Welcome to the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
                          welcome to the team and forum.
                          Thanks! (:

Originally posted by rikkireyes View Post
                          What's up Ang! Welcome back! Going to Nisei?
                          Yes I will be! Looking forward to it

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
                          Welcome to the forums.
                          Thank youuu!

Comment

oh im dumb...i was wondering why you looked so familiar yesterday. you were the girl in the little honda after the show at SpoCom.

Comment

Congrats on your first show....other than you being tires as #*&K...What you think?

Comment

Working...
                              X