Greddy Open House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greddy Open House

GReddy Performance Products, Inc. is proud to announce GReddy FEST 2 !

WHERE: GReddy Performance Products, Inc. / 9 Vanderbilt, Irvine, Ca, 92618 (map)
    WHEN: Saturday, September 4th, 2010 / 10:00am - 3:00pm
    WHAT: GReddy Open House / Mega-Car Meet / Garage Sale
    WHO: All automotive enthusiasts ! ( it's FREE ! )

Come and join us at our Irvine, CA headquaters for our Open-House. - See our new Showroom and R&D facility. Hear new GReddy Announcements.

We'll have GReddy Project Cars -(current, past and even a sneak-peek at the future) and Featuring the GR9 R35!

Speak with GReddy Staff - Discuss products and request new GReddy production products and custom builds.

Find great deals at our mini-Garage Sale - ( on discounted, discontinued, sample and stock products )

Check out the Vendors area- GReddy Dealers, Other Performance Manufacturers, Lifestyle Companies, and Media Outlets.

Be part of our Mega-Car Meet - Car Clubs and Forum Groups email us for priority registration. (individuals welcome too!)

Have a chance to win the exclusive GReddy Award - for best GReddy Themed Vehicles

The return of the famous Wheel-of-GReddy - for FREE PRIZES!

and more info on other attractions coming soon....
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    For those that have been to the GReddy events, just to let you know, if you're planning to buy some stuffs for a dirt cheap price, plan on camping out or go there REALLY EARLY in the morning because there is going to be a LONGGGGGGGG line.
    More details to follow!

GReddy

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Oohhh soo fun I'd like to go!

Comment

Greddy Open House

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GReddy Performance Products, Inc. is proud to announce GReddy FEST 2 !

WHERE: GReddy Performance Products, Inc. / 9 Vanderbilt, Irvine, Ca, 92618 (map)
      WHEN: Saturday, September 4th, 2010 / 10:00am - 3:00pm
      WHAT: GReddy Open House / Mega-Car Meet / Garage Sale
      WHO: All automotive enthusiasts ! ( it's FREE ! )

Come and join us at our Irvine, CA headquaters for our Open-House. - See our new Showroom and R&D facility. Hear new GReddy Announcements.

We'll have GReddy Project Cars -(current, past and even a sneak-peek at the future) and Featuring the GR9 R35!

Speak with GReddy Staff - Discuss products and request new GReddy production products and custom builds.

Find great deals at our mini-Garage Sale - ( on discounted, discontinued, sample and stock products )

Check out the Vendors area- GReddy Dealers, Other Performance Manufacturers, Lifestyle Companies, and Media Outlets.

Be part of our Mega-Car Meet - Car Clubs and Forum Groups email us for priority registration. (individuals welcome too!)

Have a chance to win the exclusive GReddy Award - for best GReddy Themed Vehicles

The return of the famous Wheel-of-GReddy - for FREE PRIZES!

and more info on other attractions coming soon....
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------
      For those that have been to the GReddy events, just to let you know, if you're planning to buy some stuffs for a dirt cheap price, plan on camping out or go there REALLY EARLY in the morning because there is going to be a LONGGGGGGGG line.
      More details to follow!

GReddy

Im down!! count me inn....

Comment

I am "reddy" for Greddy

Comment

Working...
        X