X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why the ipohone sucks

http://duggmirror.com/apple/The_iPho...face/?u=iphone

haha

lol, idiot, rag on the iPhone about a nokia E70 lmao, thats funny. A lot of his facts are wrong too, but to each his own i guess haha
    Last edited by Zee; 07-17-2007, 12:23 PM.

Comment

i like my treo more.

Comment

Originally posted by Zee View Post
        A lot of his facts are wrong too, but to each his own i guess haha
        Example????
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

i like my iPhone, but there's a few things i dont like about it, like how you cant use it as a wireless modem like eric's phone or my old HTC startrek or MPx220, or the fact that you cant change ring tones to a custom one, but still, it's a good phone, i like it, thats all that matters to me =P

:: EDIT ::
          Examples? ok:

1. "So typing something as simple as elipses (...) requires you to tap your finger 9 times."
          WRONG, 6 times, once to get into the alt. keyboard, and type only half ofit since t9 does the rest for you and sets you back to the regular keyboard.

2. "technically my laptop can be considered 8 devices in one..."
          Can you take your laptop to the middle of no where and still have internet connection WITHOUT a wireless phone? No, so you cant compare a laptop to an iPhone.

3. "... And an "internet communications device" is officially the douchebaggiest way of saying "it has a browser." So actually it's just a phone that plays mp3s and has a browser. SNORE. The Nokia E70 not only plays mp3s, video, has a full browser and Wi-Fi, IMAP and POP3 email, and Google Maps, but you can even run terminal software to telnet or SSH into remote servers."
          Um... just plays mp3's and has a browser? All he did was name things the iPhone does as well, and just left them out lol. iPhone can play mp3's, plays videos, has a full html web browser which actually SUPPORTS web 2.0 standards, has built-in wi-fi, and IMAP, and POP3 and even BUILT-IN Google Maps. As for terminal software, why bother, there's a bunch of javascript telnet applications on the net, use one of them, just as easy and fast to get to. So technically, i can restart my server from my phone too, douche.

4. If you look at his browser and agree that his browser is better than the iPhone's.... go jump off a bridge. Thats like saying a lil 7in tv back in 1982 is better than a 50in plasma tv. Come on, any screen can display a website, but not not every screen can do it right, you need the right size and resolution to do so, and obviously the iPhone pwns the E70 in that category.

5. "Instant messaging: No. Yes."
          Web apps for the iPhone allow Instant Messaging. You need to be on the internet to use it anyway, so why bother having an application on the device and waste space? Because it's faster easier and conveinient? Depends, it took forever for Agile messanger and IM+ to load up on my smartphones, i just started using web apps since it was the fastest app i had.

There, examples =P Don't get me wrong tho, i'm not saying the iPhone is the best out there, because it's far from it. Just giving the iPhone the proper credit it deserves =P

:: EDIT 2 ::
          Oh, did i mention atleast Apple HAS tech support, where as Nokia is, like he said, too busy "dicking" around to care? =P
          Last edited by Zee; 07-17-2007, 12:24 PM.

Comment

The Iphone is a piece of shit but he used a wrong phone to compare it to

Comment

shiet the blackjack is easier than that... yeah whats up with the iphone not being 3G come on ATT wtf were you thinking? + the saved videos' audio is behind. is like watching a forign film

Comment

it's freakin Maddox people. everything he writes is a joke. calm down with your gay iphone defenses lol

Comment

so is the nokia better? lol

Comment

lolol

Comment

you should marry ur ifone if u love it so much.. sheesh

Comment

Working...
                      X