Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formula Drift, Toyota Speedway @ Irwindale Speedway - Title Fight 10/08-09

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Formula Drift, Toyota Speedway @ Irwindale Speedway - Title Fight 10/08-09.

Team Hybrid and NOS Energy Drinks will continue to showcase our new relationship by working once again together @ this final drift event competition as well as hold our October Team meeting in the NOS/Hybrid Booth @ Toyota Speedway, Irwindale, Ca.

Event: Team Hybrid SoCal/SD October 2010 Meeting/Party @ Formula Drift, Toyota Speedway @ Irwindale Speedway | Irwindale, CA on October 09, Saturday.
    Address: 13300 E Live Oak Ave, Irwindale, CA 91706.
    Time: Event starts @ 2pm on 10/09, but Team Hybrid meeting is between 5-6pm.

Details on the special collaboration with our newest title sponsor:

1. 2 Team Hybrid cars will be on display in the NOS/Hybrid booth on Sat. Friday still pending Hybrid car availability.
    2. 1-2 Hybrid Hunnyz will be working and DJ in the NOS/Hybrid booth.
    3. Team Hybrid meeting details and special Hybrid/NOS VIP access will be announced and discussed in the private section of our forums.

Lastly, It All Comes Down to the TITLE FIGHT for the Formula DRIFT Championship. The Toyota Speedway at Irwindale is known as the "House of Drift." The legendary drifting venue gave drifting in the U.S it's roots and is often referred to as the "birthplace" of American The Formula DRIFT Championship will be decided at this final event of the season and drivers will battle one last time to earn the coveted title of Formula DRIFT champion. The track is the home track for most of the drivers and each year the competition grows more intense. The infamous course is challenging and exciting utilizing part of the short oval track and many inside turns. Last year current champion Chris Forsberg (NOS Energy Drinks Sponsored so lets show our Hybrid Luv and Support) took home both the championship and Tires.com Triple Crown bonus award at this event, but it was a close call as Ryan Tuerck took the event victory and came in second place overall by a mere 6 points. Tyler McQuarrie came in second at the event and secured his third place finish for the season. This year, watch as the drivers go all out and put it all on the line one last time for a chance to become the new Formula DRIFT champion.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Count me in on that......

Comment

i used to work at irwindale speedway catering to all of the drift teams haha. sweet i live like 5 minutes away! count me IN!

Comment

Count me in!!! And Judy!!!

Comment

Originally posted by iiZii View Post
          Count me in on that......
          Originally posted by gs400speed23 View Post
          i used to work at irwindale speedway catering to all of the drift teams haha. sweet i live like 5 minutes away! count me IN!
          Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
          Count me in!!! And Judy!!!

Comment

sweet got the 10 place

Comment

Count me inn!!

Comment

What list???

Comment

i cant make it

Comment

It's ok big Mike!!! I'll rep you over there!! I'll wear your BM Logo!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                      It's ok big Mike!!! I'll rep you over there!! I'll wear your BM Logo!! LOL
                      You guys are both BM...

Black Mamba and Brown Mamba hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
                        You guys are both BM...

Black Mamba and Brown Mamba hahaha
                        And you'd be the... Bowel Movement!! LOL.. Curry house dayz.. remember?? LAWLz

Comment

Im there!

BM = Balut Movement

Comment

Cool I'm in! >=]

Comment

i might show up latter to chill with you guys

Comment

Working...
                              X