Montclair Dealership Block Party 12/11/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Montclair Dealership Block Party 12/11/10

Montclair Nissan, Infinity, Honda, and Acura Block party in Dec. 11 Saturday. It's a free event.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

i wouldnt mind going to this one to support NOS

Comment

Robert works at Metro Nissan of Montclair...I am down for this...Judy and I will be rolling in our *Surprise Nissans*

Comment

ill roll in with my surprise nissan too! haha jk no surprise there

Comment

alrighty guys i kinda wanted to know how many people are going to attend this one because i would like us all to be parking together. it would be nice if we can all meet somewhere really quick and roll up in there as a unit. so far im going, fernando and judy, robert is going to be there, i really hope sergio, dan, and alvin can make this one as well =D (considering that they are going to the ken event this saturday) we all have one week to plan this so no rush. with other nissan/infiniti hybrid members lets try to make this one so i can meet more of ya. if any of you want to contact me text (626) 252-3861 and hope i hear from y'all soon

Comment

I'll be there!

Comment

count me in as a maybe if Acura car is permitted to enter lol..... ill confirm this weekend.

Comment

SWEEET^^ text me if you guy wanna roll in together =D its close to my house so thats nice too

Comment

if im going, 1st thing i need to worry about is to get off my drive way.......

Comment

^ let me know if you need help getting your vehicle off your drive way. 4 days left everyone!

Comment

gotta work tomorrow!

Comment

aww that sucks. well dont work to hard and have a good weekend =D

Comment

Hey, I missed the event. Actually I didn’t know about this event coming up. Anyhow even if I would have known then also I couldn’t have attended it because I was busy that weekend with some unforeseen circumstances. I hope everyone had a great time there. Please post what all happened there.
                          Last edited by jmnop; 12-23-2010, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X