What Service Do You Have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Service Do You Have?

I'm going to get a new phone, and I had Verizon before and I loved their service but I'm thinking about switching over to Cingular. So who's your provider and what is your experience with different providers?

I have cingular/att. It's good.. but if you call customer service over the phone.. eh it sucks.. takes long, but that's probably how it is with every wireless providers.

Comment

I have Cingular/AT&T and I'm pretty satisfied with their service. I don't think I've ever had a dropped call since I signed with them back in '99. Don't know about their 1-800 cust. service, but their online service is fast. They've made a few mistakes on my billing in the past, but nothing major or irreversible. In terms of reception and call quality, it really depends on your phone. Check out the Motorola A1200 if you're looking for a phone.. I've had it for a year now and it's the best phone for me so far.

Comment

att/cingular

been using my plan since 2002. it's like 20 bucks a month for 1000 minutes. free incoming texts, 10 cent outgoing. no data plan yet, and i don't really plan to get one. i've just been buying unlocked phones over the years and swapping sim cards out if i need another phone.

rare dropped calls, only in a few dead zones here and there.

Comment

Tmobile..

Comment

I have t-mobile and i love it and have had no problems with them i called customer service once and got it resolved right away. I have had Verizon, Sprint, and AT&T and i like t-mobile the best.

Comment

i used to have verizon, sprint, and cingular. i used to WORK for verizon, sprint, and cingular lol. when i worked for sprint, i still used my cingular phone cuz it was better imo.
              so yes, i like cingular.

Comment

I have Verizon. We could talk for free if you wanna give me a call Grace

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                  I have Verizon. We could talk for free if you wanna give me a call Grace
                  Ditto.....

Verizon is the only provider that gets any reception in my parents neighborhood. I've had Cingular & AT&T (before they were combined), Sprint, Nextel, T-Mobil, and only Verizon gets reception there.

Most people I know are on Verizon, so it's free to talk & text them.
                  I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

I don't have a choice cuz I only have service with Verizon. I like them for the most part.

Comment

I got full service, but it's $100 for a bj.

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                        lol.

Comment

licky licky, sucky sucky?

WOW. WAY off topic. anyways, i need more feedback guys! i think i'm going to try and get a phone today. FINALLY ! i'm still debating between cingular and verizon. most likey, i'll stick with verizon though.. I DON'T KNOW !

Comment

I think it boils down to

Verizon: better service
                            Cingular: nicer phones, cheaper

Comment

shiet.. even for an old client?? $50 and a bowl of pho.

Comment

Working...
                              X