Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Happy 16th Year Anniversary

Hybridz:

Today is January 7, 2011 which is our 16th year anniversary. To all of you, happy anniversary Hybridzzz & Hunnyzzz. Another great milestone has been reached and we continue to accomplish record setting import accolades. Last year was another banner and record breaking year for us especially in the magazine covers/features and picking up new industry partners/sponsors. In 2011, the Year of the Rabbit, we plan to be no different but only further solidify our tradition continue making history...

Thanks for all you do and my deepest appreciation goes out to all the current co-leaders/chapter directors/members/hunnyz/probies who continue to believe, trust and show Hybrid Luv. See you @ the 16 Year Team Hybrid Anniversary Party (Date/Location TBA).
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Happy 16th Hybrid!

Can legally drive now!
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Happy bday/anniversary HYBRID!!!

Comment

happy bday hybrid! im glad to be a part of this great team/family/friends!

Comment

Happy Bday HyyyyyyyyyyBreeeeeeeeed!!!

Comment

Congrats Hybrid Members & Probies for another year !! Look forward to many more years to come....Thanx to everyone to making me feel welcome since day 1....

Comment

Working...
            X