Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Super Street March 2011 Issue - Voltex Wrx Wagon

Hybridz:

Congratulations to NorCal Chapter's Joseph Bacigalupi's 2005 Subaru-Voltex Wrx Wagon in a 5 page full feature in Super Street Magazine's March 2011 issue, pgs 028-032. This makes it not only 2 months straight a Team Hybrid car has been in one of the major import magazines, but makes it back to back months we have been in Super Street which is still the #1 selling import magazine in the US. Lastly, after some time, NorCal Chapter has finally found and breed its next Super Star in Joseph Bacigalupi. Keep up the great work up there.

Super Street sub-titled the article, "Team Hybrid's Voltex Armored...Doggy Wagon?!

Super Street wrote, "This "hybrid" of a wagon, no matter what he uses it for, is most certainly a unique, one-of-a-kind build."

Again and again, the level of respect and luv we have from our industry insiders in marketing and selling their products or magazines continues (16+ years)... Our team resume and current scoreboard continues to show why we are the finest, most well-rounded, 1st to many of the import accolades, most recognized and most innovative team in import history.

Sexy and priceless picture of you, Joe. Let's see if we can land another major import magazine for a third month in a row. Good things will continue for those on board with the Hybrid Family.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

man that's a sweet subby... Now that's what Team Hybrid can get ya

Comment

Congrats man.. Well deserved!

Comment

congratulations! I bought the magazine as soon I saw the article the other day.

Comment

Congrats once again Joe! Seeing all the pics just brought back memories n made me laugh remembering the Park Ranger following you with the lights ON as you sped by for the photo shoot! LOL...Hope to see you soon....hope everything is well....

Comment

Thanks guys ! I gotta contact Scott the photographer and see if he can give me the picture of me getting pulled over ! That 400 dollar ticket was well worth the shoot ! hahahaha

Comment

wtf! $400 ticket?

Comment

made an illegal u-turn in a state park ( NO ONE saw the sign , even the photographer ) and the state troopers who were watching the photoshoot gave no love and got me lol . even tried to get me for not having plates , as i had the Hybrid plaquered on for the shoot.

Comment

Working...
                X