Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - www.MotionAutoShow.com - "Team Feature"

Hybridz:

Congratulations to us, Team Hybrid for being one of the first three teams to be featured in the online website - MotionAutoShow.com. Please visit www.MotionAutoShow.com and for the exact link of the article which was just released, please visit:

http://www.motionautoshow.com/event/...tGalleryID=201

Title of Online Article is called: Motion Auto Show - Team Hybrid

Story: Being one of “The” oldest, "First" to many of the import competition accolades, most well-rounded, most recognized, well-accomplished, and innovative teams in the import industry.

Team Hybrid stands for a rich tradition increativity, originality, and quality. “The idea is to create a team with a diversity of hardworking members and a special individuality to every car. By providing the Team with goals to strive for, each member spends countless hours of time, effort, and dedication to show “Hybrid luv and our purpose. It’s not just about winning a show or a race. It’s about getting there as a team”. Team Hybrid launched January 7th, 1995 in Oxnard, CA when James Lin decided his ride would complement his peers who value and respect his work. Everyone knows it’s easy to gather a group of friends, and just give it a title to start a Team, but in contrast, James, the co-leaders, members and hunnyz have built a team of legendary status and respect.

Props: BFGoodrich, Meguiar's, Sony, and Nos Energy Drinks.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

this is more important to me than a magazine shot that is why I devoted myself to do whatever it takes to get this team recognized as THE BEST TEAM. As most of you know doing this scene by yourself is worthless without a great team backing you up. Remember a culture and a group will always prevail over individualism. Step back and put this team ahead of yourself, you will find that it is more fulfilling and rewarding.

Comment

Hybridz, the people behind Motion Auto Show have also selected and put our team on their front page. Check it out.

www.motionautoshow.com

http://www.motionautoshow.com/event/...ntProductID=20
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Congrats Hybrids!

Comment

Hyyyyyyyyyyybrid!!!!!!

Comment

NICE!

Comment

thats whats up!

Comment