• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Fashion Feature: Copper Meets Gold

Check out the article from my website.
    http://www.myimportfashion.com/?p=618

-Alvin Puertollano

The IS looks F$$$IN Sick!! i remember cruisin in it stock when i first met frankie n him tellin me about his plans for this thing! Always loved those rims whether they orange or gold!! Sick Article Alvin....Hope everythings well!! Take care bro!

Comment

Nice pics pare!

Comment

Originally posted by SEMA03 View Post
        The IS looks F$$$IN Sick!! i remember cruisin in it stock when i first met frankie n him tellin me about his plans for this thing! Always loved those rims whether they orange or gold!! Sick Article Alvin....Hope everythings well!! Take care bro!
        Thanks Fidel.. Yeah the wheels came out sick on this car with my G35 fitment, he's dropping the car more later on to get that perfect stance. Missed them rims though.. LOL Got something better coming. It's going well man, lets put in some time on that Toppers pizza tonight or tom..

Originally posted by Archie View Post
        Nice pics pare!
        Thaniks Pare! How are things around Vegas?

Comment

damn... very sick

Comment

looks sick compliments to the chef

Comment

Congrats to Franky for placing in Mild 4 door and taking home Best Paint Job yesterday at Irwindale!! He wanted that award so bad n he got it! Unfortunately I lost in the Hottest Other categorie to a EuroProjektz Mini but it's all good....had lots of fun...The drifting was sick!!

Comment

Fidel shut up wit ur stories! it looks banging

Comment

Me not telling my stories is like a Bird not flying!! LOL ! Pinche tintudo!! Jajaja...

Comment

Working...
                  X