Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel Stand and Power Supply for sale

Hybridz,

With Motion (SPOCOM), EAF San Diego, and NISEI approaching, I've got some items to help out to display your car.

(619) 944-8971 / [email protected]

Many have seen my show setup with the wheel stand, 60 amp power supply, and lighted plexiglass display stand. Now the the car is decommissioned, I have the stands and power supply for sale.

The wheel stand is made from 3/4" thick 6061 aluminum and water jetted. The aluminum was then polished and anodized silver. The lug pattern is 5 x 114.3 which is perfect for any 5 lug Honda or Acura, as well as many other cars with the same lug pattern. $175.

The power supply is a Stinger SPS-60 60 amp unit which is more than enough power to run a car with the lights, stereo, accessories, etc. $150.

The display stand is a custom made plexiglass piece. It is made to insert a printout of your vehicle specs. It has a wired LED lamp at top for night or indoor shows. The electrical leads will run off any 12 volt power source. $150.

The power supply is gone. I still have the wheel stand and plexiglass display stand. The Motion show is coming up soon so hit me up.

Comment

Working...
    X