Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revelation Gaming Tournament w/ NOS Energy Drinks & Team Hybrid 06/11/11

Hybridz, Friends and Guests:

Team Hybrid and our team title sponsor, NOS Energy Drinks are teaming up to put on a special show @ this weekend's Revelation Gaming Tournament. We will also be the only exlusive import car club to be on display with NOS Energy Drinks. Innovating once again!

Location and Address:
    The Proud Bird – Grand Ballroom
    11022 Aviation Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90045
    June 11, 2011, Saturday
    7am - 12pm

weblink
    http://www.tournamentlegacy.com/revelations/

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PXphL6hZFtU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PXphL6hZFtU&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

NOS Energy Drinnks, Revelations and I will be roping off all the Team Hybrid cars on display (5-10 cars). There will also be NOS Energy Drink models out in our Team Hybrid booth from time to time and as a matter of fact, NOS Energy Drinks would like to in the beginning to have ALL the NOS Drinks models/girls with us. Lastly, the new NOS flavor for 2011 (Charged Citrus) will also be passed out to the public and esp. to Team Hybrid Members/Hunnyz/Probies.

It's a VERY big game tournament with tons of people (3000+). With over $30,000 n the line and the hottest competitors from around the globe you wont want to miss this! I know it's the not the shows we (import enthusiasts) are used to, definetly a change of scenery. I believe G4 TV, IGN will be there as well as Examiner.com (LA gaming editorial).

ps. Team Hybrid guestlist is now closed.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Tomrw, Team Hybrid will continue to innovate and set the standard of how an overall Best Team should perform and represent.

Team Hybrid cars, management/members/NOS staff, Hybrid Hunnyz, NOS Energy Drink Models, Free NOS Energy Drinks, various gaming vendors/media/press and the best gamers from all around the world. Once again, from the one and only.... Team Hybrid.

Comment

This was a cool event. something out of the ordinary and also showing the sponsors we were not afraid to pay the bills. hope its an event for next year, i can see team hybrid cars in games. are the photos getting posted up??

Comment

Apologize in the delay of updates. Been very busy working and running the business as well as working hard behind the scenes for our team and future. Usually, I update with trophies and cars first, but this time, I will start with the Hunnyz.

Hybrid Hunnyz, Ryan Oso and Natalia Marie along with the NOS Energy Drinks Models @ the Revelations Gaming Tournament by NOS Energy Drinks & Team Hybrid.

Comment

awh this event was funnn

Comment

hii ryan....

Comment

Working...
            X