Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dubfest Car Show, Irwindale 09/11/11

Hybridz, Friends and Guests:

Dubfest Car Show. September 11, 2011 | Toyota Speedway at Irwindale. Our strong relationship with NOS Energy Drinks continue as Team Hybrid will have 1 car (GT500 WideBody-Yellow M3) in their booth.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Fuck I missed it!!! This was the show 2 go to for me!!! I maybe coulda took a trophy in the Volvo Class!! Can't believe they actually had one!! Damn I'm pissed! Had no idea about it til last night!

Comment

Originally posted by SEMA03 View Post
      Fuck I missed it!!! This was the show 2 go to for me!!! I maybe coulda took a trophy in the Volvo Class!! Can't believe they actually had one!! Damn I'm pissed! Had no idea about it til last night!
      Fidel, you could of also, possibly, been the other car in NOS Energy Drink's Booth. Don't worry, I have something up my sleeve to make up for it. Thanks for all you do esp. behind the scenes. You have been a member leading by example since day 1.

Comment

Team Hybrid's GT500 WideBody-Yellow M3 in the NOS Energy Drinks Booth @ Dubfest and also, promoting the new movie being released on 09/16/11, DRIVE staring Ryan Gossling.

Great job Luis and Kevin. Great job also representing for our other Team Title Sponsors, Clutch Masters and Meguiar's.

Comment

Thanx James....N job well done Luis & Kevin!! Look forward to this show next year...

Comment

Working...
          X