Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up Team Hybrid?

What's everyone been up to?

Yo yo..... just sippin some Macallan 17! wooot! I should post some drunken Alvin pics!!! hahaah
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Damn.. Must be ballin' at this moment to sip on some Macallan!! And about the drunken pics.. umm NO!! Keep that is on your private forums hahahaha..

Comment

whats up pare!

Comment

Not much Archie! Storm was over. Got busy this weekend, wished you guys made it to my first ever carshow event. www.import-showcase.com
          Maybe next year, would love to see team hybrid storm my event!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/NOACqDnrx0A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

As they say "same shit diff day" lol

Comment

Hybridz: An apology and email Alvin sent to the co-leaders and I.

Alvin states, "Thank you all and once again, I would like to re-instate my apologies to whom I've might had cause some damages during the time I was listening to the wrong crowd of people. As James and I agreed upon during SEMA, I'm here to fully respect and support Team Hybrid in anyways and everywhere, through public or online outlets. Team Hybrid and it's leadership had given me so many opportunities and respected me all the way through. I can't thank you guys enough. Hope we can all get together sometime again and grab a beer or two.

Regards,
              Alvin Puertollano
              Import Fashion"

Alvin and I did speak at SEMA last year and I'm glad he was not only man enough to admit he was listening to the wrong crowd of people and apologize, but had the heart to make admends and respect where he as well as many others in our industry came from. Proven time and time again, in the end (aka. Hybrid Syndrome), we all deep down know who and what is the best overall as well as the truth.

I wish Alvin the best and we will grab a beer or two or maybe something stronger in the near future.
              "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

I am down for some tummy sticks too

Comment

@jdmgtdriver Tummy Sticks?? LOL

Comment

how is it going

Comment

@Archie Pare Thanks for taking care of me at Vegas.. Will be there the third week of this month and third week of Sept. Still owe u dinner so hit me up! =]

Comment

Working...
                      X