Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savini - The Black Pursuit Event

Hybridz:

We have been cordially invited by one of our title sponsors, Savini to attend "The Black Pursuit" event this Saturday, March 3 from 10am-3pm. This event is for Savini to find the baddest Black cars to sponsor. They’ll be choose 10 BLACK cars and will be giving away a set of SAVINI Black di Forza wheels with Tires. In return, chosen vehicle owners must represent their cars in the local shows, forums and any other marketing purpose we plan for this year.

There will be food, drinks and models to make this event and would like to invite us and our team to come out.

Here are the details:

- Date: March-3-2012

- Time: 10am to 3pm

- Participant : Must be Black cars, either gloss or matte, or 90% black cars.

- Manufacture of the cars: Audi, BMW, Porsche, Chrysler, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Cadillac, Ford, Infiniti, Lexus, Chevy, Hyundai, Range Rover.

- No entry fee. Must have valid driver license and insurance for the car..

All Team Hybrid co-leaders, members, hunnyz and probies are welcome to attend without a black car in order to support one of our team title sponsors. The car chosen from Team Hybrid to represent and compete in "THE BLACK PURSUIT" will be SoCal Chapter's Larry's 350Z. Good luck Larry!

A free set of wheels and tires, food, drinks.. one Saturday afternoon couldn’t hurt,, right?!?
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Damn it! No love for silver?!

Comment

^haha I just got lucky! I hope I win if not atleast ill be representing

Comment

Wow they will be choosing 10 cars?! I hope only 9 shows up so I get a good chance! Haha

Comment

no love for mitsubishi? lol have fun guys. im sure savini will throw a good party.

Comment

Good luck Larry. I hope you get it!

Comment

^thanks master arch

Comment

it was a good event. they will announce who they will choose. the competition was very stock to say the least. not much car showed up but it was great to hang out with Lawrence and the others.

Comment

sorry photo sucks but there was bunch of people with their cameras out so i hope i can find it in the web and steel their photos =D

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                    sorry photo sucks but there was bunch of people with their cameras out so i hope i can find it in the web and steel their photos =D
                    Good job Larry representing today for our team and esp. our sponsors. Did you get any pics of your car in front of the Savini company sign? I hope your car gets selected for the Savini wheel sponsorship as well. I'll probably touch base with the owners next week.

Comment

if he doesnt choose me i would think that he wants a car that is stock with his rims to showcase. because almost 90 percent of the car there were black and bone stock with powdercoated stock rims. my car was the only one with sponsorships on them, and i think that might hurt my chances. we'll see

Comment

Originally posted by Larry View Post
                        Here is a picture I took. Not the best also from my camera phone.
                        Attached Files

Comment

a picture i found on the web =D i knew i can get one hehe

Comment

so have they announced who the lucky bastard who got sponsored for a set of wheels?

Comment

Not yet Archie as far as I know, but good job to Larry for representing esp. for our sponsors. Heard a lot of spectators there were surprised and happy to met and speak to a Hybrid Member and see our cars in person instead of in magazines and/or major shows only.

Comment

Working...
                              X