san jose cops are hugs azz!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• san jose cops are hugs azz!

Damn im so not liking san jose right now. The cops here are huge dikks. I work on tully and capitol and on FRi and Sat nights the domestic meet up at the IN and OUT on that corner for the runs. theres always cops there but they never pull anyone over. they just want to make sure that the 'stangs and 'meros arent racing thru the parking lot. But the moment a import pulls into that lot its over, ur gonna have like 5 pd on ur ass inspecting. its like the domestic have their own security.

Well ever since i started working here I have had no problems going home. But on Friday night i got pulled over for doing 35 in a 40. His actual excuse for pulling me over was for my hybrid banner.

well 40 minutes later he write me a whole lists of fix it tickets and a state ref ticket. it took him 40 minutes to write it because he was confused at what he was looking at. He pointed to my bov and said this intake is illegal. Then he asked why my intake look so funny. after he was done writing me for the banner, my engine mods, and my license plate light i went home.

on saturday i left work early so that i dont run into the cops again. OK No problems today.

Sunday, when i got off of work i was driving down the st w/ a bunch of coworkers who just got off too. the cop sped between the finance and rev manager taking half of both their lanes run a red and pulls me over. Doesnt even ask for license and reg just goes straight to my hood and says pop it.

After i try to explain that i just got pulled over the night before last and that i already have a list of fix it and im working on getting them fix he kept say "partner, calm down, have a seat." "it'll be ok partner" he grabs my license and does a bg check. Then he writes a new list of fix it that the first cop miss and gives me my 2nd state ref tix in the 3 day period.

then he had the adocity to smile at me and say have a good night partner. mind you this guy is mexican, but he tried to sound hick like, almost like he was mocking me

both times i was pulled over cops was telling me how nice my car is but im in california, they also said how they have "riceified hondas too" but they keep it legal. ie carb exempt parts.

total bull!!!both cops thought my car was a regular lancer even though no where on my car do i have a lancer badge.

thats why i flick everyone of them off when i see them

Comment

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
      thats why i flick everyone of them off when i see them
      yes. yes you do.

Comment

U didn't know San Jose Cops were dicks? Don't you remember HIN San Jose? They were hunting us all down, they towed so many cars and ticketed a whole lot more.
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
          U didn't know San Jose Cops were dicks? Don't you remember HIN San Jose? They were hunting us all down, they towed so many cars and ticketed a whole lot more.

Now Im scared of whats gonna happen at Pleasanton

Comment

i lived here all my life and never had problems. right now things are edgie b/c 1)end of the month and the po po is trying to hit their "magic number"
            2) 4 people died becuase some kid crash his 350z and they are "cracking" down on imports

this just sucks...

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post

Now Im scared of whats gonna happen at Pleasanton
              I'm sure it will be OK. It was all good in SF and SM, and that was all after SJ.
              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by MisterMR View Post
                i lived here all my life and never had problems. right now things are edgie b/c 1)end of the month and the po po is trying to hit their "magic number"
                2) 4 people died becuase some kid crash his 350z and they are "cracking" down on imports

this just sucks...
                one of them went to my high school

Comment

Working...
                X