Takumiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Takumiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

So did yall hear about the new AE86? RWD 120/150HP for under $13K. not a bad deal if it gets produced....

More here:
    http://www.autoblog.com/2007/08/01/r...-more-details/

nice! haha

Comment

Kind of looks like an Audi TT in the front, the concepts GTR in the middle and I dunno what in the back. Over all it looks like the new Scion TC.

I like it. I hope it makes it into production. Maybe it's the angle, but look at how little weight is positioned over the rear wheels.

Comment

Originally posted by Jason View Post
        Kind of looks like an Audi TT in the front, the concepts GTR in the middle and I dunno what in the back. Over all it looks like the new Scion TC.

I like it. I hope it makes it into production. Maybe it's the angle, but look at how little weight is positioned over the rear wheels.
        I think it's the angle and a bit of styling. If you look at the car, just briefly, it's kind of reminiscent of the way the Dodge Magnum is built. The weight is pretty evenly distributed but a tad more in the rear. Just a thought though

Comment

hm. not really liking it too much. i dont like a lot of the brand new cars..but hey thats just me
          i still like the ae86. its squarishly sexy.

Comment

so what do u get when u mix a scion TC and a Celica together... this crap. its not happenin and if it does itll have a scion badge

Comment

Originally posted by Ugleeboi View Post
              so what do u get when u mix a scion TC and a Celica together... this crap. its not happenin and if it does itll have a scion badge
              IS500 doesn't exist! lol.

Comment

^^^uh oh here we go again! lol

Comment

Working...
                X