X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospective probie???

Saw this on the SR20forums:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...endid=10430434

Check out his EVO IV guys...he's selling it for $6500!!!

I think this guy has watched too much F&F with his heroes being Vin Diesel and Paul Walker

For that price i'd expect at least the full widebody evo VI conversion...

i can't really insult him any further seeing as my daily is still crap... it would've been awd turbo but noooooooooo mazda had to make ford drop their 88hp eng. in it...

Comment

lol I feel you pepper, cause my old whip had 93 horses...

and that was @ the crank -_-;;;;

Comment

Originally posted by vivelagrenade View Post
        lol I feel you pepper, cause my old whip had 93 horses...

and that was @ the crank -_-;;;;
        what irks me more is i used to be like that guy "OMG I HAEV LYKE DIS FUTURE 300WHP AWD BEEST YO ITZ DA GTR MAZDA YO FO SHIZZLE MA RIZZLE!!!"

Then i went thru some college and saw several idiots who never grew up... and i decided to actually back up my talk. so you'll never hear me claim my car is what it isn't. no point in being fake. (but seeing as my engine is almost completely disabled... a nice tasty BAR-Legal eng. swap IS in order possibly...)

Comment

No one spotted Tom Ngo's infamous RX7 in the beginning stages in that guys pix??? tsk tsk...lol

Comment

man this guy is cool! i'm gonna be his friend. my first friend with an Evo IV!

Comment

Originally posted by hybridturboaccrd View Post
              No one spotted Tom Ngo's infamous RX7 in the beginning stages in that guys pix??? tsk tsk...lol
              I didn't see it... dangit now i gotta go back and look at that profile... X__X;;

Comment

Working...
              X