Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FOR SALE Team Hybrid TURBO Lexus SC300

Team,

I am selling my 5 speed SC300. Since putting on the turbo last year the car only has 250? miles IF THAT from the turbo install. I have all the papers for it etc. Since the past year it has only seen the nisie carshow, chinatown showoff as well as the past show. (Placing 1st place in all of them) Please PM or get my number from James Lin for SERIOUS inquires. Over 30k put into the car. This car has EVERYTHING and I am sure that everyone that has seen the car knows that all the parts on it are top notch...no mickey mouse action here. I have posted a pic. NO accidents, CLEAN title. Lets keep the car in the Hybrid Family.

Update pics on the last page.

As I RARELY come onto the forums please email me at [email protected]. Thank you

Here is the ebay link Updated 7/13/08

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Lexus...mZ260262522485

Regards,

KW
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ENDLESS JZS160; 07-14-2008, 12:30 AM.

bump for a great car

Comment

More pics available upon request.

Comment

OMG, wow

Comment

Wow is right...time for the car to get out of my garage and into the hands of someone elses garage...there are cobwebs under the car ha

If no one buys the car I am going to part out...LOTS of goodies on the ride also

Comment

roughly how much do you want between what and what?

Comment

Originally posted by The_Kid View Post
              Something tells me this is one of those "if you ask you can't afford it" situations, lol. (I've wanted an SC for years, but i highly doubt i have the funds for a badass car like this.)

Comment

Originally posted by The_Kid View Post
                lol somebody thought he was gonna win left and right...

Comment

wow kirby u wait till i buy my evo then u wanna sell it hehehe ...... so how much sir

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                    kirby does lol

and he does't even need to be there =P

1st place goes to...Kinby wang!!! haha gooo KINBY

Comment

Originally posted by ENDLESS JZS160 View Post
                      Wow is right...time for the car to get out of my garage and into the hands of someone elses garage...there are cobwebs under the car ha

If no one buys the car I am going to part out...LOTS of goodies on the ride also
                      Let me know if and when you part.

Comment

Kirby, E_mail me: [email protected]

How much and how fast you need to get rid of it. I need a few more specs as well.

Milage, pink in hand, accidents, year, etc. for my credit union (who will maybe be buying the car ).

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                          what do you mean

Comment

I have an interested buyer... email me at [email protected] with the price. I will let my buddy know.

Comment

Sorry guys. I dont really go onto the forums and check this. I will reply to everyone. Thank you for the inquires. Hopefully it goes to a good home.

Please email me at [email protected] for further questions.
                              Last edited by ENDLESS JZS160; 10-02-2007, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X