Who wants to party carshow weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who wants to party carshow weekend?

Hey wassup everyone I was just wondering for NS weekend who wants to party for sure that way I can make the proper arrangements for the clubs. For those of you who wanna party friday night theres a pre-party at club aura which is about 10 min from your hotel and my friend whos gogo dancing that night is selling presale tix for the event which gives you VIP access to go to the club at anytime regular guestlist ends at 11 after 11 is $20 so i suggest buying presales from me which is $10. I need to know asap who wants to do this. pm for party info or u can call me 408.691.4825

Hybrid luv,
    Big Mike

is it the official HIN/NS pre-party? if so, i don't remember i had to pay to get into one of those @ any city, ever. lol.

Comment

ck here
      man what happened to a party? if there was one i missed out.

Comment

Someone invited the cops to our party.

Lady Cop to Pepper: "How old are you?"
        Pepper: *Shrugs* "Uhhh 21."
        Lady Cop: "Get out of here you annoy me already."

I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
          Someone invited the cops to our party.

Lady Cop to Pepper: "How old are you?"
          Pepper: *Shrugs* "Uhhh 21."
          Lady Cop: "Get out of here you annoy me already."

I swear it took a few seconds for her question to register... i didn't even know i shrugged my shoulders. but then again, i was insanely lucky...

i didn't notice they were cops til i saw the belts and badges then i was like "ok time to run to vending machines"

Comment

Originally posted by Pepper View Post
            I swear it took a few seconds for her question to register... i didn't even know i shrugged my shoulders. but then again, i was insanely lucky...

i didn't notice they were cops til i saw the belts and badges then i was like "ok time to run to vending machines"
            so is that where u wandered off to after she said get out of my face?...lol

Comment

Originally posted by M1st4xPh3n0m42 View Post
              so is that where u wandered off to after she said get out of my face?...lol
              lol yep. Stuffed my face with some cookies and downed some chugs of water, then tried to go to restroom... then realized restrooms are LOCKED.

then i heard a old lady talking to an old man, both in matching polo shirts saying "that oughta have 'em quiet down" or something like that. Can't remember exact words.

Comment

lol yep. Stuffed my face with some cookies and downed some chugs of water, then tried to go to restroom... then realized restrooms are LOCKED.

then i heard a old lady talking to an old man, both in matching polo shirts saying "that oughta have 'em quiet down" or something like that. Can't remember exact words.
                were they in the lobby?

Comment

were they in the lobby?
                  yes they were, and it was locked. so i'm pretty sure they're staff.

Comment

yes they were, and it was locked. so i'm pretty sure they're staff.
                    pretty amazing if they can hear from there...i still think we were relatively quiet

Comment

pretty amazing if they can hear from there...i still think we were relatively quiet
                      That's actually what i find insanely odd.

there is no way we were that loud at all.

but then again, you can hear water running from when the neighbors in me an' alvin's room were showering, so i guess they probably could hear us...

probably got a call from someone else and they walked by to investigate.

Comment

lol.. you clowns should have stayed at elgene's hotel in south SF.... aka compton north. guaranteed hassle free partying. only beaners striking in the morning, but hey, no cops.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
                          lol.. you clowns should have stayed at elgene's hotel in south SF.... aka compton north. guaranteed hassle free partying. only beaners striking in the morning, but hey, no cops.
                          lol @ Compton north

Comment

Working...
                          X