Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• introduction

Team Hybrid,

Hello my name is Chris Menard and I am interested in joining Team Hybrid. I am a 20 year old student at Sacramento City College. I enjoy spending time with those I care for, including family and friends. I love cars and working on them. I currently have a job at Pacific Gas and Electric Company. After attending HIN Pleasonton with my cousin Timothy Balay, a member of Hybrid, I fell in love with the family environment and how close the team is. I am very thankful in being an honorary guest for the day because I was able to see how hard working the team was in an effort to put on an amazing show. Joining the team will give me the opportunity to network with others and hopefully develop relationships to last a lifetime. I would also love to purchase a new vehicle and build the car of my dreams, which is all possible with the aid of the team.

I currently do not have a car that I am working on. But I do own a 1997 Toyota Corolla that I am actually attempting to sell right now in order to purchase my cousin's (Tim) 240sx. Although i don't have a car that is show worthy, I hope to soon. In the mean time I do have an adequate form of transportation.

Thank you for your time and consideration in reading my proposal. I hope to become a member of the Hybrid family.

Thanks,
    Chris Menard

he has already been dubbed ..... C.K... lol

Comment

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
      he has already been dubbed ..... C.K... lol
      uh oh C.K. in the hizzouse

Comment

welcome welcome

Comment

What up what up Chris. It was nice meeting you up at Pleasanton. Don't forget to send a written proposal to [email protected]. That is the best way to begin processing your application to The Team

Thank you for coming out and helping out at the show. Look forward to seeing you around more. Have fun playing on the forums. Take it easy meng.

Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
            What up what up Chris. It was nice meeting you up at Pleasanton. Don't forget to send a written proposal to [email protected]. That is the best way to begin processing your application to The Team

Thank you for coming out and helping out at the show. Look forward to seeing you around more. Have fun playing on the forums. Take it easy meng.

Jeff
            He's already done it homie i dont steer him wrong

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post

Jeff
              yup that was the first place i went to in order to apply to the team...my cousin told me to put it on here second

Comment

Working...
              X