Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guy in vegas looking to join

Hello every one,

Hi my name is John Rupert I am from Las Vegas Nv i have been here since 2001 and i am originally from Chico CA most might not now were that is but if you do you just won cool points with me lol. Tonight i had a some time to talk to a few members at the HIN show here in vegas they really nice and its seem like something i would to be a part of. Well here is some info about me i am 26 years old and getting married next year in march. I got out of the Air Force after 6 years of duty and now i work full time for Nikkiso Cryo Inc. And i am currently attending school at the Art Institute of las Vegas going for a BS in Game Art and Design i have about 2 years left tell im done if all goes well. I don't know much about cars the only car i have ever worked on was my 83 k5 diesel Blazer so i don't now much about newer cars but something i want to learn more about. in high school i fell in love with the eclipse and i finally got one I drive a stock 2006 GS (wish i would got the GT lol) Eclipse the only mods i have add so fare are a carbon fiber dash trim kit and Razzi window sports vents and on its way to me is a import trenz D-speed body kit if their are any other question please fell free to ask havea good night and weekend

Why am i thinking of that Dirty Vegas song "Days Go By" while I read your post? lol.

I used to have an '01 Eclipse GT when I was on the team, and actually won something with it at Nisei '04 LOL. Then I retired. =]

Comment

morgan, quit playing with the alt-nick. lol j/p.

Comment

did you end selling it or do you still got it?

Comment

Welcome. I'm sure i'll see you soon.

And do you attend the AI in Henderson off Green Valley? I go there often for recruiting (for work that is).

Comment

cool and yes i do

Comment

vegas chapter baby!

Comment

so what dose every one drive in the vegas chapter and how did every one in the team place at the car show?

Comment

vegas chapter = chefhybrid... he took first hottest V dub! haha

Comment

what? there was a car show this past weekend???

Comment

Yeah, while we were stuffing our faces with Brazillian food and singing "You've lost that loving feeling", there was some Import Car show in Vegas.
                      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

well glad to here that some one won something. Well i have some questions

1. When do the Vegas guys meet up?
                        2. When am i allowed and do i send a letter to Jason MacGill?

Comment

as for a meet, I believe chef can handle that.

As for the letter, please send a written proposal to [email protected]. That is the best way to begin processing your application to The Team.

Please follow the guidelines on this page: http://www.teamhybrid.com/joinus.html

Do not worry about it saying you MUST be from California.

Comment

feel free to PM me your info after Jason Approves you with Probie status. We can talk after that.

-C

P.S. I'm currently the only Hybrid Member in LV.

Comment

^ REPRESENT!! haha

Comment

Working...
                              X