Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need your help finding a track prepped Subaru...Magazine Coverage!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need your help finding a track prepped Subaru...Magazine Coverage!

Sorry for the short notice:

We're looking for a VERY capable track STi/WRX that is available to run at Spring Mountain Raceway next weekend (sunday 10/28). This is for a photo shoot/data testing for a cover story with a major magazine. Free set of tires will be provided.

Note: we are not lookng for an aggressive street car...must be a serious track car!

Please pm me with pics of your car, and all specs (motor, suspension, dyno numbers, etc.)

Thanks and again, sorry for the short notice!

Scott

Afraid of competing with evos, eh, Scott?
    It's okay, I understand. bwahahaha....

Hybridz:

This is an excellent no BS opportunity for a magazine feature. However, please understand that Scott is looking for a track car, actual. I.e, your car will be used as such. For more information, I recommend you contact him directly.

Hybrid Luv,

Jason

Comment

Thanks Jason!

If anyone knows someone that might fit this description, please let me know...we are trying to make our decision by the end of today so we have enough time to prepare! And yes, can't stress enough, we need a car that will run on the track. If you know my car, we are looking for another as fast or faster ideally!

Comment

What about mine?

Comment

he said track prepped. and it's past the 28th.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
            he said track prepped. and it's past the 28th.
            ahhh... couple days late and probably more than a couple of dollars short..... heh

Comment

mine can handle in the track...i know its too late i was just saying

Comment

Working...
              X