Team Hybrid with Paul Aerodeck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid with Paul Aerodeck

Hybridz, this is a continuation of the private thread on the photoshoot/feature in a Russian import magazine. "Site of my magazine is www.frsg.ru, but it's on russian only. Our magazine similar to UK REDLINE and a little bit to ImportTuner (we also have licensed articles from REDLINE, ImportTuner, SportCompactCars, HondaTuning etc)." The photographer working with us will be Paul Aerodeck. His schedule will be the following.

I'm arriving 29 oct to LA, stay one night and then going to LV
    In LV i will be 4 days (30, 31 oct and 1, 2 nov) and then returning to LA
    In LA i will be 3 days (3, 4 and 5 nov). But 5 nov is not availaible for shooting, because time of my returning flight is 18:00 PM
    So far, Scott Dean (Twin Turbo Infiniti G35), Billy Johnson (Subaru WRX w/ Carbon Fiber Doors), Robert Chew (VIP Styled Lexus GS300), Jason McGill (Voltex Mitsubishi Evolution VIII), and Tim (Widebody Tiburon) have expressed interest in this.

I need to know/confirm your availability against Paul's above schedule. Please post this ASAP. Paul's hotel will be in Norwalk so I'm guessing the photoshoot location will be an evening around that area (perhaps Orange County).

If anyone has further questions or interest, please post in here.

Please keep this on-topic.
    Last edited by coredump; 10-24-2007, 01:55 AM.

Billy, I know you had a question regarding a letter from the magazine to keep the sponsors happy. Will...

Ok, we can verify publication in magazine, how they need it? Letter on official blank with editor-in-chief signature?
    ... be sufficient?

Comment

Paul, we (actually more David and James) will be debuting their Scion xD at SEMA.

Originally posted by IS300eR
      if he wants, our xD is in the Scion booth, final pictures can not be released untill debut. sorry.
      This maybe of interest to you.

Comment

Scion xD also intresting for us. What kind of modification it's have? Style? performance?

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Aerodeck View Post
          Scion xD also intresting for us. What kind of modification it's have? Style? performance?
          I don't believe James (Team Hybrid) or David (IS300er) will be releasing any details until the actual debut at SEMA.

Article/preview regarding the debut at SEMA.

http://urbanracer.com/articles/anmviewer.asp?a=2746

Here was last year's Scion to give you an idea of the style and performance that will probably be on this year's Scion.

http://www.importtuner.com/features/..._xa/index.html

Comment

Ok, still intresting

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Aerodeck View Post
              let's just say, other than the 3 xD in the Team Scion Challenge competition (and the 5axis xD), there will be no crazier xD in the entire SEMA show.

Comment

Eric, I saw your private post. My car will be locked up at SEMA and will not be free for any type of photo work till maybe later in afternoon Sunday, Nov. 4th.

Comment

I'll be available for any of the las vegas times/dates since i live here.

let me know if you want more info/pics

Comment

Sorry for late post. I'm still interested if you guys need another car for LA shoot. I'll be available.

Thanks,
                    Alvin
                    Last edited by Mizter_G; 10-25-2007, 05:25 PM.

Comment

alvin, one of my homies saw you driving on the 101 sunday I think

Comment

Originally posted by ChefHybrid View Post
                        I'll be available for any of the las vegas times/dates since i live here.

let me know if you want more info/pics
                        Wow! Great VW!
                        Yes, it's really intresting!
                        I think 30 and 31 oct i will be busy on SEMA all day, so, how about 1 november?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                          Sorry for late post. I'm still interested if you guys need another car for LA shoot. I'll be available.

Thanks,
                          Alvin

Great car! How about 3 november for shooting (what time is more convenient for you)?

Comment

I will be available on Sunday the 4th.
                            Please let me know a time and location.

Sorry for the optical illusion.
                            There is actually a car in this photo if you look closely.

Comment

Working...
                            X