WANTED: B16/B18 Motor, Complete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: B16/B18 Motor, Complete

Just thought i'd see if any-1 knew of any-1 selling a B16 or B18 motor. Prefer VTEC. But i will need a complete motor, including Wire harness, and ECU. Needs to be OBDI as well if possible. May consider OBDII. This is for a possible "Next" project of mine. Also, I would show more interest in a built motor already and/or show condition since it'll save me time and $$ in the long run.

Thanks.

-C

Originally posted by ChefHybrid View Post
    Just thought i'd see if any-1 knew of any-1 selling a B16 or B18 motor. Prefer VTEC. But i will need a complete motor, including Wire harness, and ECU. Needs to be OBDI as well if possible. May consider OBDII. This is for a possible "Next" project of mine. Also, I would show more interest in a built motor already and/or show condition since it'll save me time and $$ in the long run.

Thanks.

-C
    You can find either of them on Honda Tech no problem. www.honda-tech.com Just watchout for stolen parts.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

I'm not sure what you're trying to do but you may want to consider a K series. Hasport makes swap/mount kits for K series now for virtually all cars.

Comment

Originally posted by coredump View Post
        I'm not sure what you're trying to do but you may want to consider a K series. Hasport makes swap/mount kits for K series now for virtually all cars.
        who has 8k to spend on a Kswap???? lol (i wish i did) BUT even if i had the money, I'd stick with any B18C =)

did you find an engine already chef?

Comment

haha no kidding. Depending on parts it can easily go past 8k.

Wish I read this before I sold my b16 setup.

If your looking for everything all at once. Check on hmotorsonline.com. HT is aite just a gang of shady people online.

Or another possible idea could be to already get a crate engine. I know j's has one and king motorsports does too.

Comment

Haven't found a motor yet, still debating on which B motor to go with. Figured i'd just get the 1 that was most complete for me.

THe project i have in mind DOES have a K-series option but as mentioned, the $$$$ to drop on it would be way to much for me. It'd be a killer setup for sure, but again i don't have the mad fundage to build. I figured B16 since it was the most common to find and would be able to get cheap.

Thanks for the links guys, i'll keep looking to see what i can get/find. Rest asured i'll be asking every-1 opinons on my selection(s) to make sure i got the best idea/setup since i'm not all up on my H knowledge.

THanks again!

-C

Comment

B18 > B16.. easier to find, bigger displacement

Comment

Haven't found a motor yet, still debating on which B motor to go with. Figured i'd just get the 1 that was most complete for me.

THe project i have in mind DOES have a K-series option but as mentioned, the $$$$ to drop on it would be way to much for me. It'd be a killer setup for sure, but again i don't have the mad fundage to build. I figured B16 since it was the most common to find and would be able to get cheap.

Thanks for the links guys, i'll keep looking to see what i can get/find. Rest asured i'll be asking every-1 opinons on my selection(s) to make sure i got the best idea/setup since i'm not all up on my H knowledge.

THanks again!

-C
                Yeah it all depends on what your trying to do. And while the K would be bank a built b series ain't exactly cheap. Especially if it's done by other shops and they got to tear it down and build it. Even with my fat discount with the toda and other shit it's the install that will get ya.

Honestly if I were you I'd write down a list of what kind of engine build you want (ie: dd/street/show etc) and the components to achieve your goal.

If your just trying to do whatever then that's cool get whatever works. But if your trying to do show that's another story. Everyone now is rolling with a built B or H series and even alot with k-series.

Oh and allthough something seems cheaper in the begining, doesn't mean it's cheaper or better in the end. But yeah research the hell out the shit

Comment

Oh and you haft to watch out for people trying to jack your ride lol. Some ese's tried to jack me last week. Friggin comedy I tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by noble black View Post
                    Oh and you haft to watch out for people trying to jack your ride lol. Some ese's tried to jack me last week. Friggin comedy I tell you.
                    lmao @ mah nugget rick dickert... always either being jacked, trifled, or harrassed by the popos.

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
                      lmao @ mah nugget rick dickert... always either being jacked, trifled, or harrassed by the popos.
                      lol nice. Well they tried to jack me... the whole situation was comedy. I don't think they counted on me seeing them coming or a honda civic being drove by a big black dude. Dude didn't like it too much when I started walking his way either lol.

The cops are funny lol. I just do goofy shit, it fucks with there head alot more. They gave me the spot light early in the morn, saw it comin so I gave them the jDM poserz. Yup can't do much bout that lol

Oh you forgot bout dem hoes... gotta show dem hoes love too. shoooote!!!

Comment

Originally posted by noble black View Post
                        lol nice. Well they tried to jack me... the whole situation was comedy. I don't think they counted on me seeing them coming or a honda civic being drove by a big black dude. Dude didn't like it too much when I started walking his way either lol.

The cops are funny lol. I just do goofy shit, it fucks with there head alot more. They gave me the spot light early in the morn, saw it comin so I gave them the jDM poserz. Yup can't do much bout that lol

Oh you forgot bout dem hoes... gotta show dem hoes love too. shoooote!!!
                        lol.. i ain't forget about your ho'z. "trifled" as in "triflin' hoez"

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
                          lol.. i ain't forget about your ho'z. "trifled" as in "triflin' hoez"

haha word, I usually categorize already bein triflin. So hoez basically says it all for me lol

Comment

wow, this got off topic quick.

and as for the motor, i prefer a super clean looking motor rather than hardcore performing motor. A grip of HP is not my main goal. To much HP in is actually a bad thing for my next project.

Comment

wow, this got off topic quick.

and as for the motor, i prefer a super clean looking motor rather than hardcore performing motor. A grip of HP is not my main goal. To much HP in is actually a bad thing for my next project.
                              haha sorry bout that. Good luck on the search. My b20 is pretty clean lol. The b16 was decent could've use a cleaning I dunno. Ok without breaking the retarded secrecy what are you going for? boost, all motor etc.

I'll talk to some of the homies and connects and see whats up

Comment

Working...
                              X