Probie w/ Mazda 6s Wagon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probie w/ Mazda 6s Wagon

Once again, I appreciate your time and open arms for me to introduce myself to the rest of the team yesterday at the meeting. I'm Francis and I came with my 2004 Mazda 6s wagon. I've learned so many things at the meeting and I truly understand the most important thing with the team; which was "bound as a family". I could've joke while everyone was joking around, but in my mind, as a probie, that I have to prove my worth as a family member.
    I'm a college grad with degrees and a work in the TV & film industry. I was never married and have no kids...yet...I hope. Nevertheless, I have my reasons in trying to be part of the team. Of course, one reason was to have my car noticed, but in broader perspective, I would like to help "Team Hybrid" make a name for itself internationally. It has been 14 hard years now and it's time to prove the team's worth worldwide. I'm focused and ready to begin these quests.
    Now, as for my car, I sincerely believe that I'm the only Mazda 6s wagon in SoCal that is modified. I believe that if Team Hybrid helps me improve my car, I can guarantee 'wins' for the team. My car is unique and it will stay that way because Mazda has stopped production of the wagon version. Not to mention, it has been 4 years since its birth, and still, companies and individuals, have a hard time turbo tuning the V6 version. Just imagine, Team Hybrid having the only fully turboe'd Mazda 6 in the USA; especially a wagon.
    As for the specs: you can visit my cardomain site at: www.cardomain.com/ride/2087604
    Finally, as to why Team Hybrid should have me as a member. Mainly, my good buddy and referrer, Chris Haydostian, is by himself in Vegas and I want to help him expand the team. Furthermore, when the leaders mentioned about family, I thought to myself, a family member is left by himself in a big city...especially a "sin city"...and I believe that he needs a company. I would like to be that person. It's a hard decision, but I've already decided to abandon my film/TV career to pursue my love and passion of import tuning. Also, I have ideas in making the team unique and be well-known.
    Again, thank you for inviting to your meeting, and hopefully I can become a team member of "Team Hybrid".

hey whats up Francis, nice meeting you bro
    man i didnt even know they made a mazda6 wagon till i saw yours!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard good buddy. GLad to see you make it out. I'm sure you;ll love your stay hear as much as i have. g/l with the build and keep an open mind with opinions.

-C

Comment

Welcome Francis!!!

Hope to see you around esp. @ shows!

Comment

It was good meeting you on Saturday. Hope to get to know you better at future team events.

Comment

Nice to meet ya'll as well...I guarantee that you'll hear from me a lot...Since, ya'll are so helpful, does anyone have any recommendation for a muffler system fix; I have a leak in my cat system (possibly, a failed O2 sensor...not to mention, I was told that my entire set-up was badly installed...

Comment

Working...
              X