Very Confident

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very Confident

Ok this is my proposal, wanted to start things off different. So Hello My name is Christina Haas, I live in San Fernando. (I have a great personality if that helps with anything. Lol j/k) I’m 22 yrs old and currently working two jobs. I am trying to save money to go back to school. My first job I work with exotic cats as in Asian leopards, African Servals, Bobcats, Canadian lynx, Lions and Tigers. My second job I work in a WIC (Woman Infant Children) store. Talking with mothers making sure they are providing the right nutrition for their babies, and helping with their groceries. The jobs are fun, but my heart is into cars, so I will be taking automotive classes maybe in spring.
    Team hybrid is the most respected and looked up car team in California that I know of. You guys do all kinds of car shows and earned a lot of respect from street racers. But to tell the truth, I don’t know why I chose team hybrid. I went to a Starbucks run before with my ex-boyfriend and the people where very nice. And I was glad to see some girls who were in the team as well. I guess it just stuck with me. Don’t get me wrong love the cars and the car shows, but seeing how you make time to hang out as a friends away from that is what really caught my attention.
    Team Hybrid I know has a lot of people wanting to be in this car team, but how many are truly willing to put in the time, and effort. All I can say is that I am very dedicated to things I am interested in. I love cars, and I put in the time into things I love. I am very trusting, and dependable. When I say something, I stand by it. I’m not to sure what you’re looking for, but I hope I can bring something to team hybrid. I’m very smart, and if I don’t know things I do take the time to do my research before I speak so I don’t look dumb.
    At the moment I drive a, right hand drive 90 Integra with JDM front end cconveration, JDM tail lights, JDM rear hatch with wiper delete, Mugen side skirts, Mugen Rear bumper, JDM fuel interior with Canada seats, JDM Side Visors, JDM radio, JDM power folding side mirrors, Momo hub release with Sparco steering wheel, power intenna delete, Polish Mugen 15in MR’5s, b16 vtech swap with dc headers. Full Tein coil over suspension, Tein adjustable shocks, JDM air intake. My future mods, are nothing really, i like the car the way it is. Maybe the JDM door panels and rear visor, and maybe just a really big engine cleaning and tuning. Other then that, I love my car the way it is. She is beautiful and i take alot of pride in her, even though she is a daily driver, (which kills me). Well i hope this is what you wanted. I tryed my best and im very confident in myself and my car.
    [/I]

Welcome to the forums. Would love to see pics of the ride if you got them.

How did you get involved with the exotic cats? That just sounds way to cool of a gig.

Comment

Hello Christina,

I am part of the Hybrid Recruiting team and would first like to welcome you to the forums.

Please make sure your proposal is sent in to [email protected].

Also, please post pictures of your car here as well so that we can all see what you drive. Thank you for your interest in our team. We will keep you up to date with our meetings and such.

~Tim Balay

Hybrid Recruiting

Comment

Welcome to the forums Christina. Good to hear about your interest with the team again. Not sure if you remember me from the last show when we talked. But just holla if you need more info about the team. I'm just hear in San Fernando too you know.. LOL. See yah around. BTW, Clean right hand drive.

-Alvin

Comment

Welcome to the forums Christina Look forward to meeting you when you come around

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Christina!

hope to see you around the forums and the next meeting!

~Pepper

Comment

a Mazda at heart with a DA.....lol

hahah jk I have a dc2, welcome to the boards

Comment

Hi. Any pictures of the car?

Comment

i love cats, one day i was going through the recycler, looking for something new, and ran into this ladies ad. i went by her house and realized it was little cats she need help with. and since then for about 3 yrs i been with her since. i currently own my own small cattery too. I have bengal cats. and those are a cross of a asian leopard and a dometic cat. beautiful cats, and they have unique personalities, not like regular cats.

Comment

Last edited by Mazda_At_Heart; 11-21-2007, 02:30 PM.

Comment

wow...there is a lot of information about you on the internet....

Remember your little friends from back in January?

Comment

Comment

oh really....about me????

Comment

lol i dont think so....

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
                              lol i dont think so....
                              It's mostly about your cat classifieds....

I sent you a PM. Please review and get back to me when you have a free moment. And welcome to the forum!

Regards,

Jason

Comment

Working...
                              X