Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prospective member...

Hey what's up Team Hybrid

my name is Jesse and I am interested in being a potential member of your organization. I have had a huge passion for import cars an have invested alot of time and money into building my accord. I look forward to hearing from members in addition to answering any and all questions you may have about myself as well as my vehicle. Thanks and hope to hear from as many of you soon!!
    Attached Files

Welcome Jesse,

Welcome to the forums. If you haven't already done so, please submit your team proposal into [email protected]. If you need help on what your proposal should consist of, please refer to http://www.teamhybrid.com/joinus.html.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask here and/or pm me as well. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for the pictures of your car and what it looks like.

~Tim Balay
    Hybrid Recruiting

Comment

somebody bought billy's car?

Comment

Originally posted by IS300eR View Post
        somebody bought billy's car?
        lol

Comment

If anyone has some web time on their hands...I have more pictures at cardomain.com/ride/2653839 ... check them out...I apologize for the lousy backgrounds..they arent too flashy for picture taking

BTW could somone send a pic of Billy's ride if he permits allowing it to be sent... i'd like to see it

THANKS!!!
          Last edited by jaydog_619; 11-21-2007, 05:06 PM.

Comment

We'll have to pair you up with a photographer once you become a probation member.

Jason

Comment

that would be cool Jason

Comment

hi.

Comment

hi right back at ya'.... I apologize for not being all too social as of now..kinda layin' low due to some circumstances

Comment

pmd you sir.....sd crew is going toa meet tomorrow night...hit me up for details

Comment

I'm down to meet up...what's the location ... if u must go ahead and private message me with sum details ... i'm keepin' my eyes and ears open

Comment

fusion in clairemont.... around 815 or so we will show up. You have my number... hit me up if you need directions.

Comment

sweet ride homey. u gonna get some vertical doors? cuz it's simply uplifting!! lolz

Comment

Originally posted by Hank View Post
                            vertical doors. ...simply uplifting

Comment

yo man nice meeting you tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X