any motorcycles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any motorcycles

im looking for honda cbr 600rr or 900rr.

to buy?

Comment

do u already know how to ride? what is the bike going to be used for? I love hondas but if I get a bike, it would probably be a kawa 636 =D

Links to find the Honda cbr600rr for sale...forget riding anything bigger than 800cc if its ur first bike lol..hope this link helps:
      http://motors.search.ebay.com/cbr-60...2QQsacatZ49998

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
        do u already know how to ride? what is the bike going to be used for? I love hondas but if I get a bike, it would probably be a kawa 636
        woo hoo!! 05 Kawasaki ZX6R here! but just remember its mostly the rider not the bike. so get your L's and save yourself a lot of grief.

Comment

^ yup, same as a car...I think the saying goes, "dont out-drive urself." I still need practice but I think I did pretty well on my two days of riding thru Chiang Mai. I survived my mistakes *(braking into a corner, and hard stopping while using more front brake than rear and balancing it)and I want to give it another shot. Thats why I have been day-dreaming about riding anytime I see bikes on the road.

So I thought about which bike would be best to learn on...I remember u said start out with anything 600 and move up later. If I were to get a bike, it would be used for getting through the city (when I move back to Bangkok) Since I dont need a big heavy bike to carry around in traffic, someone suggested the 636Ninja instead of my beloved cbr600rr. Which of the two is better for city riding?

Comment

Suzi 650S was rated 1 of the best riding & learning bikes. Personally i'll be getting 1.

ALso got a buddy with a Triumph for sale. This one. If your intersted. Never dropped and taken care of like a baby!

http://www.triumph675.net/phpBB2/vie...315&highlight=

Comment

yea i want a bike to ride. but not a kawa. i love my hondas.....and my friend had a cbr and i rode it i loved it. i already got my helmet...lol

Comment

thanks for the links

Comment

i went to the int. moto show in san mateo, all the 08 1000s suck they all look ugly as sin. i got to test ride the spider!!
                  and the 08 zx6r is pretty fast, honda ans suzuki didnt have any demo bikes, and i dont think i look right on a harley or cruser typ bike so i didnt try...

Comment

fuck there was a link one of my classmates gave me durring a class had a shitload of bike sales. We have finals tomorrow so I'll cop it from him. After hearing em's description I'm having second thoughts on a bike now lol. Good second thoughts.

Comment

Working...
                    X