cTAC671 pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cTAC671 pics

i'm posting up the celica i have in progress as a project and is currentley in the shop udergoing a engine rebuild. as soon as i get the car back i have many accessories to provide my car with. and i'm also posting up my bike work that explains work i can do. oh and my main goal is to make it out for HIN seattle 2008. i already sent out a proposal to Jason i think. maybe he might be able to post up the modifications if he wants.
    Last edited by cTAC671; 12-23-2007, 04:18 PM.

oh and i forgot my other car 1993 MR@ turboed 2.0 engine.
    with Sparco seats , HKS blow off Valve and HKS turbo kit. i like my cars nice dropped and clean.
    sorry my pics aren't quality never got around to get a better camera lol
    Last edited by cTAC671; 12-23-2007, 04:19 PM.

Comment

Hi,

Are you planning on moving to California any time soon? We are a California based team.

On a side note, your from Guam? I lived there for 9 years .

Take care and welcome to the forums. We look forward to hearing from you.

~Tim Balay

Comment

yes i do plan on residing in southern cal "San Diego". or even northern cal."Sacramento" actually where ever my job lands me lol, and i was born and raised in Guam. thanks for the wlcome. you'll be seeing me alot more in here.

Comment

so where you in any clubs over their?

Comment

I.H.S. approved

Comment

thanx bro appreciate it.

Comment

Well since you are moving to California, please keep us updated.

When you get a chance, please submit a proposal to [email protected]

You can find out what needs to be in your proposal by referring to www.teamhybrid.com/joinus.html

Once you get out here, we can process you. As for Guam I was there from 95-04. I was part of Import Creations with a 1990 Midnight Blue Celica. I have friends in M2S and Toys .... plus my old first sergeant was the president of CDC. What about you?

Comment

yeah i submitted one to that [email protected] already and explains whats going to be done to it i'm not in any rush because i want to show atleast what i'm capable of doing to my ride to represent myself and from their i'll leave it up to TEAM HYBRID but i'm for sure down to join i just wanna build connection with everyone in here. nice nice M2S i like their rides alot of JDM cars, i know alot of them moved to cali, didn't get the chance to finish up my car in guam while i was their i left in 02, i had a 1995 integra LS with DC2 front end slammed of course lol i think it was M2S that made me decide to get a celica out here because they had i think a few in their club at that time.

Comment

wuddup meng and welcome to the forums
                    good luck on your swaps. thats awesome that you do your own swaps.
                    black toyotas are sweet

Comment

Originally posted by phatpinoyboy View Post
                      wuddup meng and welcome to the forums
                      good luck on your swaps. thats awesome that you do your own swaps.
                      black toyotas are sweet
                      thanks bro.

Comment

cool... I grew up with Ronell from M2S..... their celica

Comment

yeah i think he's the only one left with the celica.

Comment

we where just talking about their celica's. do you remeber these celica's ,, i think ronel's updated one is the red one. i know they just showed that off at 2007 HIN GUAM.

Comment

yup thats his.... but he didnt win .... how do you know him?

Comment

Working...
                              X