Help Me!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Me!!!!

Hello everyone, ok decided i wanted to change engines....i want a b18...if you have vtec that is good...and a gsr tranny......i have taken alot of thought into it.....and i think this is wat i want.....i need full motor wit harness and all. Im gonna look at other places but u know anything please pm me.....or email......thanks much love xxxooo

How about a B18C5 with JDM Type-R Tranny? That way you keep it legal, emissions wise, and have the best Tranny, Gear Ratio wise.

JDM Motor wise JHPUSA has all that you need. Reasonable prices and good service. They are around the LA general area so you can pick it up too.

http://www.jhpusa.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_34

For a USDM Motor you can look around on Honda-Tech, but I'd make sure he/she is reputable and check the VIN #'s before you buy. JHPUSA will have USDM motors from time to time and you can always ask if they can source one for you.

H Motors has USDM motors and good service too. http://hmotorsonline.com/shop/

If you want to go crazy, and who wouldn't? Do a B18C or C5 Head with a B20B bottom. YEAH!!!!! You get Good HP & Good Tourque out of a Honda Motor.

NE Whoooo.... hope that helps.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

thanks so much...i think its time for a new engine...

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
        How about a B18C5 with JDM Type-R Tranny? That way you keep it legal, emissions wise, and have the best Tranny, Gear Ratio wise.

JDM Motor wise JHPUSA has all that you need. Reasonable prices and good service. They are around the LA general area so you can pick it up too.

http://www.jhpusa.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_34

For a USDM Motor you can look around on Honda-Tech, but I'd make sure he/she is reputable and check the VIN #'s before you buy. JHPUSA will have USDM motors from time to time and you can always ask if they can source one for you.

H Motors has USDM motors and good service too. http://hmotorsonline.com/shop/

If you want to go crazy, and who wouldn't? Do a B18C or C5 Head with a B20B bottom. YEAH!!!!! You get Good HP & Good Tourque out of a Honda Motor.

NE Whoooo.... hope that helps.
        co-sign that

will the new motor be used for an all motor build? or forced induction?

Comment

i like all motor

Comment

Originally posted by Mazda_At_Heart View Post
            i like all motor
            coool, what is the goal for the motor? daily driver? track? mountain? drag?

(I have a B18C1 and Scottie2Hottie had a Type-R C5...both all motor)

Comment

Just a cautionary word within the past few months I know of 3-4 people who've had their type r's and gsr integs stolen up in daygo and then there was my civic. So there's bound to be some illegal parts and engines floatin around. I'd buy from either jhpusa or hmotorsonline.

Comment

Originally posted by noble black View Post
                Just a cautionary word within the past few months I know of 3-4 people who've had their type r's and gsr integs stolen up in daygo and then there was my civic. So there's bound to be some illegal parts and engines floatin around. I'd buy from either jhpusa or hmotorsonline.
                that always brings a cringe to my soul ppl messing w/other ppls cars...always whack

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                  that always brings a cringe to my soul ppl messing w/other ppls cars...always whack
                  g'thing i have yet to see any tool swapn' 2J into honduh's, only your oversea homies taking it into bimmers and volvos. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                    coool, what is the goal for the motor? daily driver? track? mountain? drag?

(I have a B18C1 and Scottie2Hottie had a Type-R C5...both all motor)
                    ahhhh yeah... My ITR. I loved that car, but it made me so nervous leaving it parked around town.
                    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

lmao i keep forgetting you HAD that car!

Comment

Working...
                      X