Merry Christmas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas

Well today i just found out that we won are Decorating Contest for are Association. This is makes it 4 years in a row that we have won and this year we even got a cool plaque for it. The Snowmen between trees flash to music and the 3 trees in the front circle also flash to music as well.

Wow.. that was quick.. I didn't even see one light last weekend.

CONGRATZ Dustin!!

Comment

nah this is my moms house and the lights have been up for the past 3 weeks.

Comment

wow~ merry Xmas! How long did it take to put up all of that?? Its nice and clean heheh you guys have everything to cover the xmas theme...igloo, santa, reindeer, the nutcrcker, elves, frosty the snowman..the whole gang! lol so crazy!

Comment

ohh no wonder.. yeah the house looks diff..

Hey do u guys also have those dancing christmas lights like the one on youtube?? hehehe

Comment

gotta luv white ppl!! lol.. do you need some plutonium or a Mr.Fusion to run the required 1.21 gigawatts of electricity?

Comment

lol plutonium

Comment

whoooooaaaaa wheres this at?! i wanna drive by!! lol

Comment

wow really kool. nice job!!!!
                  im gonna take some pics or video of this one house out here in the valley...they do that same thing...its pretty kool...

Comment

looks intense

Comment

dayuuuummmm Dustin!
                      im too lazy to put lights and stuff up. that just means i have to take them down later.

Comment

i just dropped by lowe's... and up in the air they had similar inflatable illuminated display props with moving parts going for about $200 each...

...how much did all that holiday cheer cost you guys...?

Comment

Working...
                        X