hear this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hear this.

Ok i was out doing my x-mas shopping with one of my ladies "ladies" the car got me a couple of them" lol but n e ways i'm out at a mall here in seattle and realized i was suppose to go to PORTLAND 3 hours to pick up my celica! , remember it was in the shop because the whole block and head got rebuilt, all the parts came out of my pocket with my money, and only extra $1500 to tune my car in the shop becuase i gave them the TURBO kit 3 days ago, well they assembled everything got the whole car going and got the whole car tuned just right hittin about 486 HP with greddy kit HKS b.o.v., greddy turbo timer/intercooler , custom intake manifold by me, custom exhaust system, e-manage system everything to power my car and give me my speed i'm craving for , well the shop "i shall not say his name" they call me right when i get ready to call them, well when i was fucken excited to hear the news the owner gets on the phone all excited tells me the great news so i get excited also , so he goes and starts my car and lets me hear it, it sounded sick and before he started it his son just put some royal purple in my engine and changed my oil, and then all of a sudden this is where i get freaked the fuck out,,,
    he whispers with his hand over the phone, "where's this oil on my shoe comming from!" and my car is still on, so i hear him drop the phone and freak out and then i hear my engine REV "VROOM VROOM VROOM BANGGGGGGG" and when i herd that BANG!!! he forgot he left his phone on with me on it
    and him and couple of guys wrestle with my car and realized his 16 year old son didn't tightened my damm OIL PAN BOLT and every time they revved it they didn't know all my damm oil was draining. So i'm freaking out pacing back and forth trying to get through, cussing and all sorts of shit in the MALL!! ,,

and then i get bad news my engine blew!!! bye bye TURBO kit bye bye e-manage system FRIED , bye bye BLOCK, HEAD, PISTONS,, all sorts of parts i paid for. so i told them i'll see you tommorrow i'm on my way get it replaced,,
    Last edited by cTAC671; 12-14-2007, 01:20 AM.

so i gathered up all my receipts and plans and papers lol lol they owe me a grand total of $16,000 dollars on just engine parts, the guy told me he would buy me a LOTUS ELISE motor! here's my options he gave me

1. he will buy me my LOTUS ELISE motor and build it for me.
    or
    2. "I" let him buy me a LOTUS engine and every part i paid for on my car like
    pistons, piston head,rebuilt head kit,sleeves, cam shafts, turbo kit, ACT clutch system, zex injectors everything i got receipts on and just take it some where else. get it done with a well known person.

what should i do guys those are my 2 options.

i just want my freaken car back running so i can start the body mods shiiiieeetttt i'm so anxious to get my car all freshley painted and mod's a celica has never done before.
    Last edited by cTAC671; 12-14-2007, 01:22 AM.

Comment

oh and just to let everyone know i might be willing to send my car out of state to get it installed, i just have to find someone who is a pro on TOYOTA 2ZZ motors or LOTUS 2zz motors. anyone have any idea of good shops?

Comment

yes, TRIAL USA, they're in Arizona; our White Trial/Blitz Celica was built by them years ago.

Comment

isn't the lotus engine identical to the celica engine?

Comment

Originally posted by cTAC671 View Post
            1. he will buy me my LOTUS ELISE motor and build it for me.
            or
            2. "I" let him buy me a LOTUS engine and every part i paid for on my car like
            pistons, piston head,rebuilt head kit,sleeves, cam shafts, turbo kit, ACT clutch system, zex injectors everything i got receipts on and just take it some where else. get it done with a well known person.
            i'd go with option #2. If he obviously let's his son do routine things without double checking his work, you don't know who else is unqualified in his shop. It's a good thing you kept all of your receipts. Take it to someone reputable who ensures everyone in their shop is CERTIFIED and qualified.

Comment

^^^ I love how she types in pink. its so ky00t =)

Comment

is it KYOOT if I type in BLUE?
                I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

more like ghey

Comment

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
                    more like ghey

AHAHAHAHA

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid 350GT View Post
                      is it KYOOT if I type in BLUE?

it's ok, i think you can pull it off.

Comment

already taken care of!!! man they shot Piston 3 right through the side of the block, i looked at them and was like did you guys even put my sleeves in my block, they said yeah. then i was like i'm not even going to argue because your ordering me new one's and a new freaken engine.

Yes the engine is Identical to a Lotus all made by Yamaha 2ZZ, the Lotus just comes charged.

I even stopped to check up on my status on CELICA 2 my girl's celica "Technically mine just her project" she drives my 2001 GT-S it just got freshley painted LAMBO BLUE came out realy nice and also picked up her 19'' rims

check it out what you think of the color?

her car before it went out.

the car was hella dusty!!

and now her RIMS i wish i had these for my celica, oh and she's comming out with carbon fiber wide body i'll be doing for her. i'll keep it posted.

i'll keep TEAM HYBRID posted on these 2 projects i got going on.
                        Last edited by cTAC671; 12-23-2007, 04:21 PM.

Comment

this is project celica 1 that got a blown motor by the shop.
                          Last edited by cTAC671; 12-23-2007, 04:20 PM.

Comment

i like it, but i am leaning more towards how it looked before. that blue reminds me of the si blue. on the up-side, she'll have an easier time trying to find blue parts to match if she's going for that whole scheme. It seems like every part company out there comes out with 2-3 colors= red, blue, yellow. and if she's going for the carbon fiber too, there's tons of places that have carbon fiber parts with that blue accents.

Comment

trust me i tried talking her out of the carbon fiber body kit but her best friend is driving a scion tc with wide body done in raw carbon fiber . i like the clean celica body look, i'ma have her seats done in blue and black suede and ima go take her rims in to get the dish painted lambo blue and the spokes it's self in satin black.

and for my car i think i should just rock my car w/out a body kit and just go all out drop it low, roll cage, 2 sparco seats sparco interior dress up, all out full blown show/race track car. and just go all motor on my car.

Comment

Working...
                              X