Nice meeting you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice meeting you guys

Just wanted to say It was nice to meet you all that came to Pat & Oscars tonight. Im REALLY horrible with names, so dont be surprised if I dont remember you names next time.

BTW, Im Shawn with the Blue Altima. These are my babies, so if You ever see me or my girl driving either, feel free to say hi!

Last edited by importroller; 12-28-2007, 01:26 AM.

Hey Shawn, this is Scott. We were not formally introduced. I am the owner of the TT G35. (the one eating the Carne Adada Fries) Glad to see U on the forums.
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

yo wuddup meng! nice meeting you, and nice seeing yo lovely ladies
      this is ben..the one freezing his ass off with the white celica/supra lol

Comment

what up it was nice meeting you last night. I was the guy with a mullet that wasnt there because I was at Pechanga getting my grub on.

Comment

whats up shawn... this is Tim with the tiburon. was nice meeting you... hopefully will see you at some other meets or around mira mesa

Comment

I usually set up a Big BBQ in the spring down here, so ill definately keep you guys updated. Sometimes Ill even get photoshoots together. Once my exhaust on the Altima is done, will be doing one for NissanSport Mag

Nice meeting all you guys, we welcome anyone to our meets as long as you arent an as$hole, and none of you were that way, so please come through.

Comment

wow beautiful ladies... shawn...

Comment

Working...
              X