No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid's 13th Year Anniversary & www.HybridHunnyz.com 1 Year Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid's 13th Year Anniversary & www.HybridHunnyz.com 1 Year Anniversary

Hybridz:

Today is January 7, 2008. A very special day for all of the Hybridz & Hunnyz. It is our Team's 13th year anniversary as well as www.HybridHunnyz.com 1 year anniversary. Time & time again, we have exceeded our own & industry expectations. We were one of the first to set the benchmark of how a top team in the nation should perform but we were the one to be first to set the benchamrk of how an overall best team should perform, manage & carry itself. Now after 13 years, we are "the" finest, oldest and most innovative team out there.

I have to thank first the Hybrid management for this. Wayne Chen, Michael Lin, Em Suvanamas, Robert Chew, Charles Santiago and Jason MacGill. Lastly, I have to thank all the past, the present members & hunnyz & especially our future co-leaders in training Tim Balay, Jeff DeGuzman & Chris Haydostian. I hope the next generation of Hybridz will learn our history, educate themselves and apply the Hybrid Formula to make more history as we head into our 13th year.

Happy Anniversary!

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

I am glad to be part of the finest, oldest, and most innovative team in the industry...

HYBRID!!!

Comment

man I wish I would have went there to meet you all. looked like fun.

Comment

Working...
      X