Sad Way To Start Off New YRs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad Way To Start Off New YRs

So after i thought all will be good for this coming up year, i got bad news from my boss who i have been working for, after 4 yrs. She got into a really bad accident a few months ago. She couldnt walk and had to have surgery on her back because of some complications..I was pretty upset, but knowing she was a strong woman i believe she would be ok.. She went to a rehab place so she can learn to walk again.. didnt stay there long because she started getting bed sores.. They got infected and had to have surgey again... They removed some skin from a part of her body to cover the bed sore, but it didnt help... During this time she was on crazy meds.. she would think cats were in her bed, and when they moved her from room to room, she told the doctors that all the cat cages look the same in every room... yea she was losing it... I went to see her once, she told me she wanted to die and dont want to fight anymore... i talked to her to calm her nerves... she was ok after i left... i hate seeing people in the hospital... the last time i seen someone in the hospital he died 2 wks later... So the last time i heard she was doing ok... I went to work this morning and found out she pasted away last night... i was heart broken... even though she was a 81 yr old woman, she was like my best friend... she helped me so much... she was always there for advice, and if i needed anything she always lend a helping hand... she never said no, and helped so many people no matter how it made her frustrated or struggle... she helped so many high school kids as well with studies and reports... she did school presentation to educate about wild life animals... now she gone... im still in shock... she was fighting so hard just so she can come home and take care of her beautiful cats... When i got the news i fell to the floor... i couldnt believe it... She was such a wonderful person, i thought she would be around for yrs to come... Her story is amazing though... she met her husband at 21 and he was going to war... after 2 wks of dating he he ran away from the military to vegas and they got married... he got in so much trouble when he got back, but he didnt care.they have been together for 65 yrs... now he sits alone... he cryed when he told me the news... she was like my grandma... my heart goes out to her family, and i will be going to her funeral... but i will still be here to work and help out... but if my attitude is werid please understand...

Im sorry to hear about her Christina...may she rest in peace

Comment

my condolences...cherish her life and what she has taught you. Hope you're doing okay

Comment

I'm sorry you're having a bad year so far
        hit me up if you needs to talk or anything

Comment

Thanks Guys....

Comment

Working...
          X