Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - HCI February 2008

Hybridz:

In HCI 2008 issue, pg 011, there is an article about Scion Tuner Challenge. There is an event picture of our 1st place Scion Tuner Challenge, SEMA 2007 plaque and part of the article states, "For the past three years, Scion has enlisted three top tuners and/or teams to compete in its SEMA show buildoff. With each team given a car of Scion's choice to start their project, along with a budget of $15,000 that cannot be exceeded. The teams are given 10 weeks to put together what they believe will top their efforts of the other two teams. As was the case last year, 2007 contest had three teams going head-to-head for the top prize: Team Koshak/All Star, Auto Concept and Team Hybrid.....After the drama-filled round of judging, Team Hybrid came out on top, followed by Team Koshak/All Star and Auto Concept, respectively."

The industry insiders should be able to answer this question and some of you might be able too, but I wonder why our 1st place winning Team Hybrid Scion xD is not pictured in this HCI article?

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

why wasn't it? lol sorry I am not an industry insider so to speak...

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
      why wasn't it? lol sorry I am not an industry insider so to speak...
      HCI doesn't wanna spill the beans yet...there will probably be a full feature of the vehicle in the near future.

Comment

Originally posted by Robert View Post
        HCI doesn't wanna spill the beans yet...there will probably be a full feature of the vehicle in the near future.
        ooOoOoOoOooo

Comment

I thought its cause they wanted me to model half nekked with the xDizzle

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
              ...yea...that too...for sure...haha

Comment

Originally posted by JD aka Ugly View Post
                yes.... thats exactly what they are waiting for

Comment

i got the camera lol

Comment

you just want to see him nekkid

Comment

lol

Comment

Working...
                      X