lets go to the mountains!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lets go to the mountains!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wB4RSKvufak&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wB4RSKvufak&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

SICK!!! hahahaha

Comment

Snowboarding would be nice!.....

Comment

ian u gona do that with your subbie?

Comment

i did it in the dirt and i broke all sorts of stuff. lol

Comment

im about to go snowboardin for the 1st time soon in Feb.. any tips? lol before i smash my head against a tree or seomthing?

Comment

dont start on bunny slope. start on the medium difficulties. blue diamond or whatever. you'll never get enough speed on bunny slope to know how to stop correctly.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian View Post
                dont start on bunny slope. start on the medium difficulties. blue diamond or whatever. you'll never get enough speed on bunny slope to know how to stop correctly.
                i take it one step farther..some one wanted me to teach them boarding so i took them to the top of the mountain and let them go at it

Comment

some people find that getting of the lift is the hardest part of snowboarding....if you can stop and get off the lift u should be good!

Comment

Originally posted by Spdyevo View Post
                    i take it one step farther..some one wanted me to teach them boarding so i took them to the top of the mountain and let them go at it
                    nobody really taught me. my friends just ditched me to goto the top of the mountain and left me at bunny slope. maybe like 3hours later by myself falling one of them stopped by to tell me to go to medium. then they ditched me again and let me learn on my own lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spdyevo View Post
                      wtf..thats cruel.
                      lmao
                      we need a Team Hybrid snowboard trip asap

Comment

we should do it in Feb.
                        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
                        X