Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for you WoW players lol...

Ni HAO!

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0dkkf5NEIo0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0dkkf5NEIo0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

my chinese friends showed me this... you have to be a wow nerd to crack up :P

Comment

damn those chinese farmers!!!

Comment

hahah i played for 3yrs.. got me rollin

Comment

i guess thats funny lol but the song got annoying after a while =P (i never WoW'd before btw lol)

Comment

hehe its like an inside joke almost, its really hilarious if you played for a period of time.

Comment

wow that was pretty lame.. (actually have a life and have never WoWed)

Comment

Just cuz I play wow doesnt mean I don't have a life sir :P

Comment

ouch. harsh words @_@ lol... not every1 is on it 24/7 >.>

Comment

Originally posted by rycepicker View Post
                    Just cuz I play wow doesnt mean I don't have a life sir :P
                    well the high majority of people that play have no life. one guy on my forums lost his job and have to move back home cause he was addicted to wow so much

Comment

yup.... a few koreans.... died playing the game... those people are retarded .... i played while I was deployed mainly haha... good thing to relieve stress

Comment

BWAHAHAHAAA!!!!!! that was great! almost makes me wanna start playing again lol. nOT!!!! that game was as hard to quit as crack. maybe even harder. =/

Comment

you guys get addicted to games to fast and to easy...

Comment

wat about that married couple that was on wow and their baby almost died?... or did it... hmmm heard something like that heh..

Comment

Working...
                            X